Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Next NXT Stars Who May Be Called Up

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 07:01 AM   #47 (permalink)
Moonlight_drive
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Moonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new hereMoonlight_drive better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Backstage News On Next NXT Stars Who May Be Called Up

Give us:
- Wyatt - I liked him as Harris, so that's a good thing. He can go in the ring, and is very good with this new gimmick.
- Big E - Seems over, and better in the ring than Ryback. On FCW he had longer matches, not all wins. His finisher is fantastic.
- Saxton - Make him a annoying manager or announcer.
- Corey Graves - Unique look, good in the ring.
- O'Brian / Cameron - Good for the tag division.

maybe:
- Richie Steamboot - Can be a good face midcarder, everyting is better than Kingston
- Woods - I don't care about him, but he seems good enough for the midcard / superstars
- Leo Krueger - If his gimmick issn;t over the top, than I'm fine with it