Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rumor: Joseph Gordon Levitt will be Batman in Justice League film

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 04:23 AM   #34 (permalink)
Son of Wyatt

177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed177 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Rumor: Joseph Gordon Levitt will be Batman in Justice League film

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
Maybe with enough makeup theyll have him look more older and more like Batman. I saw Looper and they did a fantastic job, he looked so different and I actually saw a younger Bruce Willis in him.

Flash doesnt have to be jealous of Supes. I actually think in some cases Flash would be able to beats Supermans ass.
Sure they could do that but why go through all that trouble and instead just get somebody completely fresh to play bruce? Unless of course they get JGL to play BRUCE......then that would totally confuse the fuck out of people.

:rollins:barrett
177 is offline   Reply With Quote