Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 11:55 PM   #61 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

@ magic

don't hate the player, hate the game. if the game actually held me accountable i would change my play.

magic hates my scum game b/c it's like taking a kid who begged you to go the park and once you get there he wastes your time. the kids leaves satisfied and you're disgruntled, you go tell others about the kid but they ignore the problem and it festers. sooner or later the kid catches on that it annoys you and he does it over and over again while everyone else pats him on the back and he's having the time of life.

what makes it worse is that i'm the individual that gets away w/ it. magic feels that i shouldn't be able to get away w/ my crap b/c the other top players wouldn't be able to get away w/ something so lazy, blatant, repetitive, stagnant, and cheap. i must be like king james before the ring to him.

my town game is nonexistent at this point which is due to my weakness of only being effective at one alignment at a time.