Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fabulous Kangaroo
Learning to break kayfabe

Fabulous Kangaroo 101 - 250Fabulous Kangaroo 101 - 250
Default Re: Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett

Should be a ladder match, this will give the advantage to Kofi. Barrett can put on a good physical match but Kofi wins with the use of ladders.

After that Barrett can brush the loss aside saying he was setup to lose because he is not a "gimmick' match guy, he is a stand up brawler and that's all he is interested in doing.
He has always beaten Kofi when the match is "pure" and without gimmicks.
Barrett can then set his sights on the major titles where the "real" battles are.

Disclaimer: This is just how I think Barrett should approach the loss, it is definitely not my opinion of 'high flyers' and ladder matches. I love them

Dolph Ziggler: "I heard 80,000 strong chanting my name at Wrestlemania in a match I wasn't even in"

The Fabulous Kangaroos - Heat Seeking Marsupials
Quote:
....During the match The Kangaroos' cheating tactics aggravated the crowd so much that the fans threw chairs at the team. The Kangaroos attempted to hide under the ring to escape the flying chairs, but rabid fans tried to light the ring apron on fire to "smoke out" The Kangaroos....
Fabulous Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote