Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 11/30 Smackdown, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #76 (permalink)
CM12Punk
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500
Default Re: 11/30 Smackdown, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, impressive.

Yes, by losing to everybody he faces. Why does he HAVE to lose? Couldn't he just....I don't know, NOT face those guys? You don't see Cesaro taking clean pinfalls every fucking week, do you?

What? That's what booking IS.

How does this match with Cena change how the fans percieve him? Show me evidence, show me fans that say that they take Damien Sandow more seriously because he fought John Cena. Go find me the evidence and don't even try coming back until you do, or otherwise, stop making up such ridiculous BS.

And anyway, it doesn't matter what the fans see Sandow as to begin with because the fans opinions don't matter, all that matters is what Vince thinks. If the fans opinions counted, it would be Daniel Bryan having the year long title reign.

Oh, yes, the "rub". You're right, I completely forgot about all those times David Otunga was in the ring with Cena. Look at how he blossomed into a main eventer.

Oh, wait, that didn't happen.....

Give me a break. You don't get anything from merely being in the same ring as a star. All that matters, all anyone cares about, all anyone remembers, all the company cares about is who wins, who loses. I GUARANTEE you WWE did not book Sandow with Cena because they thought that by doing so, they would help Sandow's career. I absolutely, 100% guarantee it. And let's be honest, beyond anything else, what really, really matters is what happens on PPV, and what happened to Sandow? The first guy eliminated on Team Ziggler, before even Otunga. That's what they think of him. Within 2 to 3 minutes, GONE, and this is PPV. That was Damien Sandow's equivalent of 18 seconds, and it showcases EXACTLY what the company thinks of him.

Anyone "could" go from jobbing to being a world title contender but that simply isn't going to happen. Right now, the sensible MITB pick, based on the consistency of his push would be Cesaro, so I don't know how exactly Sandow's gonna contend, and even if someone else wins, it's not gonna be him.

Sheamus was ALWAYS a golden boy, the only reason he was jobbed out was because he was in contract negotiations. As for Ziggler, Randy Orton is nobody, so who cares? They put people like Barrett over Orton, and look at what kind of grim future he has. Yeah, he got lucky winning MITB because WWE changed their mind on Cody Rhodes winning the day of the show, which was the original plan, he's still not gonna hold it long and this feud with Cena isn't much of a feud, it's only happening because Vickie is involved in a storyline with Cena.

Two wrongs certainly do make a right. You can't justify in ANY way two horrible talents getting main event pushes (especially for the REASONS they're getting it) and one amazing talent being squandered. You just can't.
You're right, he doesn't have to lose but those losses aren't hurting him at all. He isn't losing to people below him like Zack Ryder, Santino, Khali, etc is he? No, he's losing to people that are more credible than him.