Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 11/30 Smackdown, Main Event & SMS Spoilers
View Single Post
post #75 of (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 12:19 AM
TommyWCECM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 11/30 Smackdown, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Eddie Guerrero wasnt given a main event push right away, he wasnt beating the likes of Stone Cold, Rock etc he won the big one, JBL was a fucking joke who struggled to do jack shit, hell he even struggled to be on PPVS sometimes as a tag team. Look how they turned out? You telling me in this day and age its better to be hot shotted instead of earning? I respect the hell out of both those guys cause I grew up with them specially Eddie im not overating the man for his death he was every bit as talented as someone like Sandow but he wasnt given everything on a silver platter like you want Sandow to have he won the light weight, european, tag team, us, intercontinetal first way before the WWE championship, he was given shitty storylines, left to languish in midcard hell without even a slight step up for periods of time but look at him now, his a HOFer.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome