Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1721 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 11:27 PM
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer
P.O.P., hold it down

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Trae is not a prospect. Guy has been rapping since the 90's, he's just not well-known outside of the Texas/the south. He's a regional rapper. Why would Luda & Jeezy sign to T.I.'s label when they have their own labels? Scarface is never leaving Rap-A-Lot and Outkast isn't gonna sign to Grand Hustle. K.R.I.T. doesn't need to sign to Grand Hustle, it would be pointless. It's too late for him to try to sign K.R.I.T., he should've got him when he was unsigned.

As for Meek, I don't think he's over-hyped but I do think he's been a disappointment. In 2011, Meek was spitting fire. His mixtape, Dreamchasers was great. His songs on the MMG album were pretty good, his features were pretty good. In 2012 it seems as if Meek has taken a step back to me. Dreamchasers 2 was pretty average to me. As far as his album goes, initially I didn't like it but after a second and third listen I've started to enjoy it.

Last edited by Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer; 11-27-2012 at 11:33 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome