Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #2565 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Garett as a lock for the group the moment Hogan & Sting talked to the President or whatever the leader's name is in the clubhouse. It was clear that was Bischoff. Not to mention when Hogan told Garett "it wasn't his time" when selecting the Television Championship match on Impact. He was pissed. Big sign right there. For me, at least. THEN you go to BFG and when Devon is revealed he leaves with his crew. One of which is Garett as you can tell just by seeing his eyes.

Someone could throw in the "he could only be a plant" mindset, but why stick all these fake guys under there for so long? I'm staying with that he's in the faction. That picture about the tattoos only continues to add more to this theory for me.