Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #1157 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

:mon

Missed the match since I had work. Looks like I didn't miss much. Us and QPR were both awful apparently (danny rose was our best player from what I heard, which is no shock since he's been our most consistent easily this year. Shame he'll probably be a starter for spurs next year). Still, not a loss in Arrys first game if we can get 4 points from Norwich and Reading games then I'll be happy. Cattermole being risked is annoying since he barely lasted any time and he's surprisingly vital to how we play. We really need better cover for that role, I'd kill for Lorik Cana right now.