Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stupid Ignorant People

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #29 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Stupid Ignorant People

Quote:
Originally Posted by JihadJake View Post
sorry Duel I thought you were trying to say i was being a racist and ignorant like everyone else seems to be doing I'm glad someone got my frustrations with the way immigration works
You probably misunderstood me because of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I have many family members who live in Canada, USA and Germany and they refuse to learn the language and becoming part of the culture despite living there for 30-40 years, this is just ignorant.
I meant my family members and some months later they visited us and told us the funny story how he wanted to buy milk and said only Meee instead of "milk" because his sons were not there to help him. Everybody laughed except of me, I only facepalmed how someone can be so stupid and thinking it's so funny living in a country for 30 years and not being able to buy milk on your own

btw I was also one of the few guys who supported you in this forum when you yelled at the pedophile if you remember it

www.pyroandballyhoo.com
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote