Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #6180 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Cal might like the Turning Point match too just because of the all the painful bumps Hardy takes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal
As good as Roode has been all year, I think his matches are a HUGE letdown for him overall. He's had terrible opponents for the most part though, and aside from Aries, any good opponent he's had, the matches have disappointed (Storm and AJ)
What did you think of the Roode/AJ impact match in may(?). That still might be my MoTY, still need to rewatch DX and BFG for their Roode matches. Aries as WOTY is a no brainer for me with how consistent he's been.

I think Slammiversary or Sacrifice would be my favourite PPV. I preferred the card on Sacrifice more, but Slammiversary felt like a bigger show which I really appreciated (plus it had Park/Ray )