Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #4630 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

So returned the game, I enjoyed it and will get it later. I create the most stupidest wrestler thing is ive been making the same ppl since SvR 07. I made 3 guys all have mortal kombat ninja type masks. One guy is red called Blaze, one is blue called Omega Frost and last is purple and called Memphis Rainz.

I do miss the road to wrestlemania story for Caws though, didnt really enjoy much of universe mode from what I did. Epico beating Brock Lesnar? And Ryder beating Cena plus what they did to my caws which were all together in a stable. Wish I could have finished Era mode but the Cell match wiyh Mankind frustrated me so much.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote