Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stupid Ignorant People

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
JihadJake
Learning to break kayfabe

JihadJake 50 - 100
Default Re: Stupid Ignorant People

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
This
I have many family members who live in Canada, USA and Germany and they refuse to learn the language and becoming part of the culture despite living there for 30-40 years, this is just ignorant.
Of course nobody should forget where he comes from, his culture and religion but my uncle for example lives for 30 years in Germany but he still needs help to buy milk because he still can't speak fluently german
It's funny that you are calling me ignorant because from the sounds of it your family is quite ignorant. How does one live somewhere for 30 - 40 years and not learn the native language? If I was to suddenly move to Japan for example I wouldn't just say well fuck them they have to speak English to me I would take the time and learn the language and culture so I could become part of their society and feel like an outsider that has been there for an extended amount of time

I'm the new King of Memphis, Tennessee!

I knocked Lawler out last week and I'm gunna knock him out again!

JihadJake is offline   Reply With Quote