Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stupid Ignorant People

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Stupid Ignorant People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Neville View Post
You're right man. Just imagine how many arsons could be stopped if the authorities encouraged Joe Pumpernickel to call random immigrants who parked there idiots.
Fire lane is there for a reason, just imagine if just in that moment something goes wrong.
Even if the woman don't understand what it means she has probably realized that there is a huge lettering and therefore realizing that something is different.
That woman who called the OP and his friends racists will be probably the first one who would yell at OP & friends that they are punks if they ever parked there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JihadJake View Post
I don't care if you come from a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd world country it's about merging with the community and becoming part of the lifestyle of the country you moved to. Its because of people that move to the country and don't learn our language that they don't become part of the culture and it causes people to stick with their own race.

and by the way I'm hardly over privileged and I'm in my early 20's not some stupid punk kid
This
I have many family members who live in Canada, USA and Germany and they refuse to learn the language and becoming part of the culture despite living there for 30-40 years, this is just ignorant.
Of course nobody should forget where he comes from, his culture and religion but my uncle for example lives for 30 years in Germany but he still needs help to buy milk because he still can't speak fluently german