Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #6175 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

I think the Lockdown match was somewhat disappointing but the Street Fight at Bound For Glory was quality hardcore match that did the heated feud they had this year justice.

Overall, I'd say I enjoyed Roode's reign as for as his feuds, promos, the way he was presented as World Champion more than Aries' reign as World Champion, but Aries had the better matches. Aries had better matches as X-Division Champion too which makes his case for stronger best worker.

Outside of his great matches with Roode as you mentioned the Bully Ray and Joe matches, then there's the Hardy matches which I enjoyed very much. Aries heel performance in the BFG main event was exceptional imo.