Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestlingForum TV Hall of Fame

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 12:56 PM   #57 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: WrestlingForum TV Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
Sherlock only has 2 seasons And the 3rd is delayed till 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusksu View Post
Oh damn you're right...forgot about the three season rule. Guess Luther is out too.
If there's no objections than I'm fine allowing Sherlock and Luther to be eligible. The 3 season rule is there more to prevent shows like GOT that will rack up well in excess of 3 seasons getting in just after a good first/first 2 seasons. Prison Break situation. BBC Shows are different though because they don't rack up the same level of seasons and less frequent.

If there's any votes for Sherlock and Luther then make them after this post. If you posted anything before than re YES it to confirm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranwwe View Post
I think there should be a third category something along the lines of animation: It could include the like of The Simpsons which i know can be in Comedy but also Cartoons like Scooby Doo and Anime like DragonBall Z. What do people think?
I'm gonna keep it to the simple 2 categories for now. I'll maybe add more categories down the road but not straight away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
I was going to nominate Band of Brothers but I guess it doesn't qualify. weak
It's only a 1 season show isn't it? If it's finished then it doesn't need 3 seasons to be eligible.

Quote:
I'll Nom Rescue Me then, but its in a bit of a grey area which catagory it fits in.
"Rescue Me is an American dramedy"

Thanks Google. Put it in Drama. I dunno.

Quote:
Battlestar Galactica (watch this assholes its REALLY good)
I've been waiting since 11-25-2012, 10:23 PM for this. I'll watch it one day.

I will

Nomination list updated

3rd/4th/5th entrants - The Soranos
Community
The Office UK