Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #874 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonafide View Post
Just throwing my opinion out. I could be completely wrong but it would be nice to see this

Am I the only one that thinks Punk isn't involved with "The Shield"

What if this isn't Punks "revolution" or "group of change"

What if its Cena pulling the strings in The Shield? I might be wrong but its a good guess, from my understanding Cena never beat Punk? Correct me if im wrong, but what if "The Shield" is protecting CM Punk from dropping the title to anyone until Cena gets back into the title hunt. Cena could want revenge or to redeem himself from all the chances at the title or its steaming from jealousy?

We know punk hates us internet wrestling fans, he constantly throws shots with heyman at us on RAW and even through twitter. Punk has even trolled us before in ROH before he left for the WWE. I highly doubt Punk would agree to do a storyline where it seems so obvious that hes apart of something, i could be wrong...

Thoughts?!
If Cena hired them it would be incredibly weird that they made it so Punk could pin Cena at Survivor Series. And Cena isn't exactly having big trouble finding title shots.

I think they are either working with Heyman/Punk or they actually are on their own (the latter is less likely). Punk tweeted quite a while ago that Ambrose was their secret weapon and he seems to like to foreshadow things far before they come to life, so most people will have forgotten it when things play out.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome