Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rumor: Joseph Gordon Levitt will be Batman in Justice League film

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rockstar
Rated R Superstar

Rockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Rumor: Joseph Gordon Levitt will be Batman in Justice League film

I can't see him as Batman, but I'm not going to make full judgement on it just yet, it could work. If they do make him Batman there are a few things that they NEED to do.

1) Don't just pretend like TDK trilogy didn't happen. Continue from there.
2) Don't have Bale in the movie. Bale is done. Bruce Wayne is done, he's dead. At least that's what everyone thinks.
3) This one goes along with #1, don't have JGL be Bruce Wayne. He is who he is from TDK trilogy, continue with that. He's the new Batman.

If they do those things, I could get behind it. But I think they'd still need to do a movie of just JGL as Batman, him learning to be Batman and stuff like that. They can't just thrust him right into The Justice League.

Sig Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote