Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What's the point in ordering this PPV when we know the result?

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 09:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
WashingtonD
Moron

WashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more seriousWashingtonD needs to take rep more serious
Default What's the point in ordering this PPV when we know the result?

I don't get it. We all know the result beforehand as Punk let it slip he will be facing The Rock at the Royal Rumble, so why should we watch it?

This is precisely why I've hated CM Punk's title reign. Aside from about 2 matches, the finish to every single match has been totally obvious. The only times I thought there was any chance of him losing were against Cena at NOC, and against Ryback at Hell In A Cell (and even then, most were saying it was obvious Punk would be winning).

I think this is one of the major reasons WWE has gone down the shitter. You all say long title reigns are great, but this is what happens when you have them. All the unpredictability is gone.
WashingtonD is offline   Reply With Quote