Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestlingForum TV Hall of Fame

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #42 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: WrestlingForum TV Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
More people need to watch The Thick of It. Might be my favourite comedy of all time. And if the politics theme is putting people off watching it, don't let it. I don't give a shit about politics and it's still incredible.
Definitely. I've been trying to get my brother to watch it and the show always sounds kinda lame when he's asks me what it's about. "It's a bunch of crazy people in politics who swear a lot" I guess isn't the most appealing sell but "might be my favourite comedy of all time" and "I wouldn't argue with that" fucking should be.

Considered giving Spartacus a yes but I'll wait for the final season next year. If it delivers like the other 3 seasons then I'll probably vote for it because the first 3 seasons were really great.

Nomination list updated.

2nd entrant - The Wire
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote