Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 04:51 AM   #797 (permalink)
STEVIE SWAG
TDL SUPERSTAR

STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501STEVIE SWAG 7001 - 7501
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

WWE has played this angle to perfection so far and I hope they don't screw it up now.

I liked Seth Rollins since a long time as I had seen a bit of him in FCW and in the new NXT. He just screams babyface, but he has managed to play the heel role quite well so far. He's amazing in the ring but his promos aren't really top notch all the time, but he did cut a good one last night. I didn't really like the WWE's idea of putting Roman Reigns alongside Seth and Dan at first but even he has grown on me now. Its quite clear that he's going to be the one who proves that actions speak louder than words. His size/look alone makes his moves look impactful, like the spear and the powerbomb he executed on Ryback. He's clearly the enforcer of the group. And Dan Ambroz. I had read a lot of positive things about him everywhere but I hadn't really seen any of his work till this week, when I thought of YTing him. Man, he did live upto the hype. He's clearly the best one on the mic amongst the three and he just oozes charisma and makes his presence felt. He's just as good, or even better than Rollins in the ring. And judging by how things look so far, I don't think they have a leader. Its just three men with one goal - to fight against injustice.

CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler were the two main reasons why I used to tune in to watch Raw every week. I guess I just got another reason now.

CREDIT: OXI