Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 02:53 AM   #2892 (permalink)
Th3Gr3atOn3
Humbled

Th3Gr3atOn3 is an after thoughtTh3Gr3atOn3 is an after thought
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

now that i think about it, the rock should not win at rr, lesnar should cost the rock the match, then we can have the rock winning the rr as the number 30 entrant, then he can make regular appearances after EC. also have brock become the wwe champion at EC, then boom, rock becomes wwe champion for the first time in his carrier at the main fucking event of wm, (he should have done in wm16 but bitches like hhh were present at the time). have the rock hold the wwe title until say summer slam, in which he can face someone like orton, or daniel bryan (my pick to be whc at the time), have the rock go over, become 11 time world champion, and for the first time hold two belts at once. then have the rock continue being wwe champ until EC the next year and have the money in the bank winners cash there contracts on him. the next time, the rock comes out and says what happened is bs and says he wants rematches and stuff and then hbk comes out. ohh yeah baby dream match is about to start, before hbk can talk, undertaker comes out, ohh heeeel yeah, hbk vs taker vs the rock in a triple threat i quit elimination match at the main event of wm30. have rock make hbk quit and then have him make taker quit, the match should be atleast 40 mins, then the next night the rock can come out and say he truly is the GOAT, then have vinny mac, hhh, austin, taker, hbk, cena come out and then bow down to the rock and say that rock is truly greatest thing in pro wrestling history. wm31 the rock gets inducted into the hof, and has his retirement match against either, a heel cena, cm punk, ryback, or a returning steve austin, and i would book the rock to win the match, but if he takes on austin then i would book him to lose it. then the rock will go down in the history books as the undisputed GOAT.
Th3Gr3atOn3 is offline   Reply With Quote