Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #2890 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I just hope that the crowd purchasing the tickets for the show now realize the rare luxury they're getting and will react in accordance with the situation. Rock is probably going to be on 7-8 shows between Rumble and WM. If they do the right thing and go with Rock/Brock, there's a possibility of doing an injury angle which will give Rock some weeks off for the international tour he has around that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Brock robbing Rock of his ultimate goal to become WWE Champion again could also be that extra added spark to make the feud more intense too. We should have somewhat of a clear idea and not just a guess of what's going down with Rock at Mania based on whatever they do at the Royal Rumble and Raw the night after.
True. And if Rock is available for Summerslam, maybe then he can continue his title chase. They can do Rock/Brock at WM, then Rock challenging WWE Champion heel Orton for the belt at Summerslam and completing his title journey on that PPV. Lots of possibilities but I still see Rock going over at the Rumble as 99.999% lock.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote