Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #7191 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I love that Kingston/Quack match. I was there live in the front row and it as such a special moment when Kingston won. Really from the point of Kingston kicking out of the Quackendriver on this was in the epic category. Minus some weak strike exchanges the match is absolutely perfect. Both guys were incredible and I loved Quack's reaction to the fans being totally behind Kingston. I was glad that he embraced that fact instead of just acting like a babyface anyway and ignoring the fact that almost everyone was rooting against him.

I got to see a bunch of shows at the Arena and there were really only a few instances when that building felt like the Arena is supposed to feel. That match is one of those few moments and it's an experience that I'll never forget. That match sold me on Chikara.