Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who thinks AJ will screw Cena at TLC?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
smackdown1111
Little Poppa Pump

smackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friendssmackdown1111 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Who thinks AJ will screw Cena at TLC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
they should just have Cena friend zone her and that's the end of that. No need to turn AJ Lee heel, especially when Kaitlyn & Layla will be all alone if it happens.
It's what I'm thinking. I think you see Cena so uncomfortable in this storyline not because he is actually uncomfortable but thats how they want him to approach it. You can tell it is AJ who likes Cena and Cena is kind of not sure what to think. I do think they go the friend zoning route more than AJ turning heel. It would be a mistake by WWE.
smackdown1111 is offline   Reply With Quote