Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #4625 (permalink)
CamillePunk
The Sundance Kid

CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

It's weird. Playing offline on legend sometimes the AI will give me a challenging nailbiter of a match and sometimes it'll be a total squash in my favor. Doesn't matter if it's the same wrestlers or if there's a big OVR disparity.

Had a great match today as HBK against SCSA. Took 4 superkicks to put him down and I ate two stunners in the process. This was on the "normal" match length setting. Was really surprised to see the AI kick out of 3 finishers on normal length.

Press Play to wake up.
CamillePunk is offline   Reply With Quote