Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #2881 (permalink)
WrestlingforEverII
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Holy shit I just dumped like 30 posts of spam in this thread. January's going to be a long month.

On second thought, it's alright. I have one of these

Brock robbing Rock of his ultimate goal to become WWE Champion again could also be that extra added spark to make the feud more intense too. We should have somewhat of a clear idea and not just a guess of what's going down with Rock at Mania based on whatever they do at the Royal Rumble and Raw the night after.
You did the right thing. It was for the best.

I like your Brock/Rock reasoning, def could work out.
WrestlingforEverII is offline   Reply With Quote