Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #2859 (permalink)
HEELKris
Humbled

HEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Do you think CM Punk will have to break Kayfabe to keep up with The Rock?

He will probably use the same insults he used last year ''im so cool i call other raslerz by der real names im real everything else iz fake lol dweyne starz in disny movies n makes moar money dan me'' and his fans will cream their pants thinking ITZ REAL OMG CM PANK SHOOT. I'm just saying how it is, my friends. Punk always has to resort to lame shit like that. The Rock doesn't.

No one will ever come close to The Rock. He's untouchable.
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote