Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #1111 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

In that situation, whether or not someone has success or not, could you not (kinda)sympathise a tad with someone put in an uncomfortable position and asked some questions that would, you know, be kinda upsetting?

Its like the Ivanovic situation, put yourself in his place. Yes, youre a millionaire football star excelling and just won a huge match. But its understandable even if you were in his place, it would be pretty damn soul crushing if you couldnt play in the biggest match of all and help your team win it.

Context matters

If it didnt, in the end of a penalty shootout for a title and they lose, they dont immediately think "Oh well, I just lost a ball kicking deal. Ah well, I still make millions while there are some people outside starving." What actually happens is they feel pretty bad which is justifiable, not in the grand scheme of things but in that immediate situation

Now personally, I dont give a damn about Rafa. I dont hate him, but I dont like him either. And to be honest I feel more pissed at Shreeves in that clip than I do sympathy for Rafa. But I think its understandable that people might kinda feel bad for Rafa in that situation that a guy is asking questions that seem to be done on purpose to make him feel bad?