Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

329K views 9K replies 174 participants last post by  Deck The Halls With Funes Mori 
#1 ·
Old thread got too big. Leave the memories alone.

I think MAZACAR deserve to feature in the first post :mata :hazard :bosscar2

:rvp and :javy for carrying United.

:dzeko for saving City.

:suarez1 for just being Suarez.

And finally some BRAVE lads :hesk2 :barry (We need some current BRAVE VILLA smilies)

Let's see if we can kill this thread before the end of the season.

#1,421 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

If only Sam would've signalled 'Game Over' at 3-1 to the fat Spanish waiter. The FACT it's happening to both Chelsea & Rafa just fills me with joy, and I've not even got into the Christmas spirit yet.:D

#1,423 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

How are the players meant to play to a system when it keeps changing every time we sack a manager? It's just ridiculous. I can't blame them for being confused. They still have RDM's ideas and strategies in their head and now it's being filled with Benitez's philosophy. They aren't predictable to each other any more. If we had have just stuck through the rough patch with RDM I'm sure we would have come out the other side by now. Nobody to blame for this but Roman and the club's directors.

#1,430 ·

Team for today against Everton

Hart, Maicon, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Nasri, Barry, Silva, Toure, Dzeko, Tevez

Could be a tough game for us today against Everton, but I'm sure we'll win at home with support from the best and most loyal fans in the world. #MCFCtillIdie

#1,437 ·

Team for today against Everton

Hart, Maicon, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Nasri, Barry, Silva, Toure, Dzeko, Tevez

Could be a tough game for us today against Everton, but I'm sure we'll win at home with support from the best and most loyal fans in the world. #MCFCtillIdie
Who's next on your list then?!

Chelsea losing, City behind, fucking fantastic. It truly is Christmas!:D

#1,439 ·
Chelsea :lmao my gosh that is a terrible result. Man they need to sort it out ASAP. Hell quite a few Chelsea fans didn't want him to begin with this certainly isn't gonna make things better

Also not watching the match but great to hear Lucas is back now just gotta hope he stays fit :downing

#1,440 · (Edited)

14 shots, 1 off the post, 1 off the bar, and finally 1 in by AGGER. Need to kick on here and rattle in a few more.

^ Lucas is playing well. The Lucas/Allen pairing is working really well. Lucas is doing his usual job and its allowing Allen to move higher up the pitch which is what we've needed. Far less of a gap between the front 3 and the middle 3. Shelvey has looked lively but i just don't rate him at all. If we had a decent winger we'd be up by a few more i reckon.

#1,441 ·
^ Lucas is playing well. The Lucas/Allen pairing is working really well. Lucas is doing his usual job and its allowing Allen to move higher up the pitch which is what we've needed. Far less of a gap between the front 3 and the middle 3. Shelvey has looked lively but i just don't rate him at all. If we had a decent winger we'd be up by a few more i reckon.
Good stuff to hear. Hopefully we pick up a decent winger in the Jan windows or when is Borini back? Has to have been at least two months out now

#1,442 · (Edited)

Borini is still out for ~2 months iirc. Its only been about a month or so.

Shelvey is fucking hopeless. 3 attackers on 1 defender and he passes it softly and straight to the only fucking back there. jesus christ.

edit: FUCK OFF SHELVEY. complete waste of space in this game. its almost at the point where i'd rather have downing on the field. Thats how fucking bad he is playing right now.

#1,445 ·

Lindegaard, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Fletcher, Anderson, Young, Rooney, van Persie.
De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Cleverley, Giggs, Hernandez, Welbeck.
line up

hopefully with carrick and fletcher starting it gives the opportunity for anderson to get forward

#1,446 ·

I like it there is no valencia or nani so can't complain about young starting. I just hope rooney plays well.

So Jones, Smalling, Vidic?, giggs, scholes, powell, cleverley, welbeck and hernandez vs cluj? i'd be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.