Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 03:53 AM   #9473 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

The Attitude Era was one of the most underwhelming documentaries they have ever done. Mainly because of the expectations and the fact that there's so much footage and material to talk about in the greatest and most successful period of all time. It was basically random segments one after another with wrestlers talking about them. And most of the interviews with the top stars were from other DVDs. Completely lazy and missed almost everything. Good things were the people talking about it like Simmons, Henry, Road Dogg etc, and the only thing I felt that they really presented well was how fun it was to the roster who lived like rock starts along with the competitive environment in the locker room compared to today. Showing the criticism from the PC media with Henry segment was part of some article that was made on the WWF in early 1999. Henry was so awesome in that character. They did some random 30 seconds Rock mention on the entire doc with interview from his Journey doc. Horrible and it felt like a DX campaign at times. It was fun to watch and remember but it was nothing compared to what they could have done. Less than an hour? There are other DVDs that did a better job on the era than this. Fun but mostly disappointing.