Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 02:31 AM   #4614 (permalink)
MINGE
I DON'T WANT TO BE GAY I WANT TO BE A VIDEOGAME LIKE YOU DAD

MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The99Crusher View Post
The response time online is HORRIBLE. Seriously, the second the guy gets me in a grapple, I now press reverse and it still sometimes says "Too late" even though he does it 5 seconds later. Lost a match because it didn't register me being in the green for the kickout (even though the green bar still was at the beginning of the bar). Very annoyed that I will no longer be playing online due to this.
If you learn to time the delays just perfectly, you can manipulate the lag to your advantage...sort of.

In order to get timing right for reversing online though, you need to figure out what kind of mentality your opponent holds. Is it that of being quick, taking their time, or being very random with the speed of their methods?