Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 01:29 AM   #1114 (permalink)
Walls
Approaching original violence

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers View Post
Silva/Jones won't happen. Silva is 37 and will probably retire in the next couple years. I see Silva facing the winner of Belfort/Bisping, then maybe GSP. I honestly think that Silva might retire after GSP, or maybe after the only "threat" currently in the MW division in Weidman.
Who knows? Silva is odd. He says he wants to fight for another 10 years, then says he only has a few left in him, then didn't want to fight during the rest of 2012, stepped up to face Bonnar, said he wanted until the end of 2013 off and then wants GSP in May or whatever. I think he just likes to troll people, honestly. If I were Anderson, I would take that fight as soon as possible. The more time goes on, the bigger Jones' chance of winning, which is considerable right now as it is.