Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #4271 (permalink)
chronoxiong
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

chronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friends
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

I'm torn with Harbaugh's decision to go with Kaepernick over Alex Smith. This is Alex Smith's team. It's his job to lead the way. Not Kaepernick. The thing that is annoying about Alex is that he tends to take sacks too much. Also, he doesn't have a high ceiling to throw for a lot of yards. But other than that, he's been very efficient. He's had a lot of record-breaking games this year already. I don't like this. About Kaepernick's performance, it looked solid. But he pretty much put up Smith's numbers. Not sure if I want to keep seeing him run for TDs though. He has one less rushing TD than Gore has right now.

Chrono's Current Fave 5 (Active stars only):
1. John Cena
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Randy Orton
4. Seth Rollins
5. AJ Lee

Last edited by chronoxiong : 11-25-2012 at 11:22 PM.