Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #1702 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Take the best songs from Rich Forever and the best songs from GFID and put them on one album and you have a potential AOTY contender, not even kidding.

That's been Ross' problem on every album except Teflon Don, not even "depth" on his albums. Too much filler shit.

As far as biggest disappointments go: Cruel Summer and Live from the Underground are right at the top for me. Cruel Summer only has 5 good songs: Clique, Mercy, New God Flow, The Morning and I Don't Like.

Every single one of KRIT's mixtapes shit on Live from the Underground, I was highly disappointed from his debut effort. I'd take any of K.R.I.T. Wuz Here, Return of 4Eva and 4Eva N A Day over LFTU 10 times out of 10.