Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #1701 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Skyzoo is great, his main problem was production but ADD changed that. Kweli also delivered a verse of the year candidate on that album
Wu Block didn't come out yet, but it leaked. Comes out Tuesday
GFID after "Amsterdam" was horrible imo, Rich Forever was so much better.

Food & Liquor 2 Pt 1, Cruel Summer, and Soul Tape 2 (although it's growing on me) are my 3 biggest disappointments of the year. Live From The Underground to an extent is too, but it was still a good album. We all just had too high expectations after K.R.I.T's mixtapes I guess
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!