Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#1,936 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

He tries pretend he's humble when he's anything but. The guy used to where a shirt that said "just look at my stats", he pretends to care about fans when he's only really concerned about his brand/image(he has stated he wants to be the first billionaire athlete), and countless other things. He lives in his own world and has no idea about what's going on with everyone else. Hell he even said as much at the end of the 2011 Finals when he said he'll back to his luxurious life while everyone goes back to their shit lives. I honestly hate him as a person, he's just the worst type of athlete imho, and I have no respect for him whatsoever. As an athlete, however, I realize he's the best player in the world and his talents are incredible, he's also fun to watch, but there's a huge difference between the player and the person.

#1,942 ·

How did you win? idk why I even bothered, the only person you seem to like in the NBA is Lebron which is why you're probably always on his dick. At least I can admit Kobe is narcissistic douche and don't think of him as someone PERFECT HUMAN BEING.

#1,947 ·

How did you win? idk why I even bothered, the only person you seem to like in the NBA is Lebron which is why you're probably always on his dick. At least I can admit Kobe is narcissistic douche and don't think of him as someone PERFECT HUMAN BEING.
You seem rattled sir..

#1,946 ·

Yeah they've played well tonight but there's still a long way to go.

JET getting his shot going has been a huge difference, him going 1-12 yesterday hurt us so much.

I'm really impressed with Jeff Green's playing in the last week or so, don't wanna get my hopes up but there may be some hope for FUTURE...

#1,952 · (Edited)

Jeff's played for great the for last 5 or 6 games which was around the same time Doc called him, Lee & JET out indirectly for playing soft.

I find it funny how Atlanta is so much better with Joe Johnson gone.

And James Harden is shitting on Dallas right now, 33 points only 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter. McHale hasn't sat him since the game started.

#1,953 ·

Felto n 9-30, fuck me
Mayo and Harden are having a great duel
Wade had a great game

#1,957 ·

Ah

Without Mayo, I think the Mavs would have like 5 wins right now. Nobody besides him, Carter, Branden Wright and Kaman are producing

#1,958 ·

Vince has surprised me this year when I thought he would fall off, he's been having a really good year off the bench for Dallas.

Those guys should be better than last year once Dirk gets back. I'm happy to see O.J. finally getting his chance and delivering, oh how I wish he would've came to Boston instead of Lee & Terry.

#1,960 · (Edited)

Isn't O.J. playing on a one year, vet's min. deal?

He's playing on a 2 year, 8 mil contract deal with a player option for the 2013-14 season. I think that was the best deal of the offseason so far.

Harden was a good pickup for Houston as they needed change. But when you think about, The Rockets essentially traded Lowry/Martin/Lamb/draft picks for Harden and scrubs.

#1,964 ·

Isn't O.J. playing on a one year, vet's min. deal?

He's playing on a 2 year, 8 mil contract deal with a player option for the 2013-14 season. I think that was the best deal of the offseason so far.

Harden was a good pickup for Houston as they needed change. But when you think about, The Rockets essentially traded Lowry/Martin/Lamb/draft picks for Harden and scrubs.
It was a lot for him. We won't know for sure who won until next year or in a few years.

On a side note, I can't believe I saw Jeremy Lamb play against my High School team only just a few years ago and now he's on the Thunder.

#1,962 ·

Feel bad for Tyreke Evans, just had a really good 3 games and was hitting jumpers and 3's, and now he's missed the past two games with a sore left knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.