Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#1,739 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

"So I want to do it the best that I can and I’m going to take everything in I can to get what I can out of the NBA. Which, for me, is winning a championship," Howard said. "So if I have to play on another team or do whatever I have to do to get one, that’s my goal. This is my passion, so I’ll continue to fight.
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/12/3/3721530/dwight-howard-lakers-championship-magic

:lmao

LA LOST

#1,741 ·

LOLCats.

This game was all theirs and they blew it. MKG fouling out didn't help.

Wait, MKG didn't foul out. Dunlap was just being a fucking idiot and benched him. Ben Gordon playing at SF is an absolute fail.

#1,742 ·

I hope Anthony Davis can get back on the court soon. He's beginning to give me Greg Oden vibes with how long he's been out.

#1,745 ·

Anderson Varejao with 17 points, 18 rebounds tonight...

Heard the Cavs might trade him during the deadline while his value is sky-high hoping they get back some good prospect/picks.

In a dream world the Celtics would acquire him without having to trade Avery Bradley but I know that's highly unlikely.

#1,748 ·

Derrick Rose may return to practice within a few weeks, according to an NBA source.

Rose underwent surgery on his left ACL in May.

‘‘That’s the belief that a couple of [the Bulls’] players are under,’’ the source said.

Asked Monday if there was a specific timetable for Rose to start practicing, general manager Gar Forman answered in a text message: ‘‘We’re still taking the process step by step, and a date hasn’t been set.’’

Rose has been able to cut on his knee for at least two weeks.
:mark: :mark:

#1,749 ·

I saw that. The report seems kind of sketchy, but if Rose comes back early, I will :mark:.

#1,760 ·

The Heat aren't coasting or playing down to their competition at all. The Heat's defense is just shit.

That's the real reason why the Cavs without Kyrie Irving, the Spurs without their 6 best players and the 1-13 Wizards have all brought it to them.

The Heat's defense is utter garbage, they're bottom five if I'm not mistaken. And if their defense isn't improved by April (It most likely will be improved), but let's say it isn't...these guys aren't going to the Finals. They aren't playing in the West, you can't win the conference with a shit defensive team.

But I think they'll improve it, if not they'll be in trouble for the playoffs.

#1,763 ·

Oh hey, I'm a New Orleans Hornets fan. Guess what I'm going to talk about? That's right. The current sham that might ruin this franchise for me. Fun!

Needing to make the name more fitting of New Orleans? Seriously. What kind of garbage logic is that? I guess the Utah JAZZ should lose their name too. Pelicans. Fuck me sideways. HORRIBLE. About one of the most bush league choices to name your team. Dammit NBA/NO/Carolina management why, why, WHY did you have to mess with the team I care for in such an annoying way?

RIP myself being a Hornets fan. I'm now Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! - New Orleans Pelicans fan. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.