Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #4255 (permalink)
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.

Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF Ballot
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkJock View Post
Barkley does have nice weapons in Lee and Woods though. That's what scares me. Is it his ability or the great ability of his recievers to get open? Neither Barkley or Geno are super amazing though. The whole upcoming QB Draft Class is disappointing if you are looking for a GREAT Franchise Quarterback.
Yeah this draft class looks to be weak when compared to the last few years. I still t hink that Barkley will be a higher draft pick then Geno, but i don't really follow College ball as much as the nfl.

I also assume that when your team is 1-9 or whatever the cheifs are now, you have a lot more problems then just at qb.

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings