Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What was the last movie you watched?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #44 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid View Post
Pulp Fiction. I've been watching VH1's "I Love The 90s" and I just finished 1994. Right after I finished watching that year. I had to dust off my old VCR and put in Pulp Fiction. But it's one of those movies I can watch over and over again and never get sick of.
Oh fuck I remember watching a ton of the I Love series. I watched them all and were fucking awesome. That series is the only reason I have songs from.that era on my iPod.

Last movie I watched was Skyfall and I wasnt disappointed. Craig is an amazing bond.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote