Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - UNCLEAN MAFIA IN GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #53 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: UNCLEAN MAFIA IN GAME THREAD

More of this between LC and CP? Can they just be masons every game to avoid this?

To answer LC's question I would take a shot at Christo. He said that I was fishing for a cop when I wasn't doing that at all.

Nov would be my second shot if I had to kill someone. He seems to be going out of his way to make me feel town and he shut down discussion about cops claiming.

If a cop gets a guilty Night 1 and claims and we end up lynching a miller then maybe you guys might understand why not claiming right away was a good idea.