Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What was the last movie you watched?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #43 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Breaking Dawn Part 2 9/10

Sad to see this franchise come to an end but it was nice to see all the actors who made the saga the blockbuster it has been for the past four years recognized. I think the director did well with what he had to work with since Meyers ending was a huge letdown for me and I'm guessing many other fans. I would have preferred the novel ending with an actual battle with the Volturi even if it meant the Cullens being slaughtered because that's what everything was leading up to. Anyway, I liked how the movie showed an alternate ending and in a way gave readers the battle that they craved.