Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 06:15 PM   #9461 (permalink)
jonoaries
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Just copped the CM Punk DVD last night (along with the nWo haven't watched it yet though).

Great documentary, I hate that Vince wasn't interviewed personally to explain some of his decisions that undercut Punk's growth but then again I guess it wasn't necessary. I think after watching the doc you should be able to understand the mind of the man.

Special features: my favorite is "from extra to champion" only because Cena & H seemed not even to remember seeing Punk during WM 22 and to turn around in just a few years and become a champion is truly a great story. Another good one was the December to Dismember story which kinda shows the drastic difference between Heyman & McMahon in booking a show (it should be noted that Lashley winning that title was the beginning of the end for the 3rd brand).

Matches: haven't watched em all yet but I did watch the match with Albright from OVW (I gave it a solid ***, feel like the stoppage slowed the match down but overall good match). Rewatched his awesome match w/ Morrison on ECW TV (****) big fan of their series in general. Now watching the Mysterio match from Over The Limit '10 which was pretty good (*** 1/2) more match stoppage slowing the flow but it picked up big time afterwards. Really fun match, a fan of both guys. Gonna watch his match with DB from OTL '12 now.