Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #1056 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Also there's some allegations West Ham fans were hissing and making anti-semitic taunts today. The guy in question rubbished the claims saying it was just your standard 'ssshhhhhhhhh' that away fans do to taunt home fans when there's no noise. Something a lot of the London supports regularly do including Spurs fans themselves. I'm aware someone may cite the guy as being biased but he's a sensible fan who dedicates a lot of time to helping fans who have been mistreated by police in seeking compensation and is the last type of guy to defend a fellow West Ham fan if he was making anti-semitic taunts.
Of course it was hissing. They do it all the time as do Chelsea. I mean West Ham were trying to get a chant to do with Hitler going but it was quickly quietened down by the stewards. It's funny though as West Hams owners are Jewish