Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #1056 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Also there's some allegations West Ham fans were hissing and making anti-semitic taunts today. The guy in question rubbished the claims saying it was just your standard 'ssshhhhhhhhh' that away fans do to taunt home fans when there's no noise. Something a lot of the London supports regularly do including Spurs fans themselves. I'm aware someone may cite the guy as being biased but he's a sensible fan who dedicates a lot of time to helping fans who have been mistreated by police in seeking compensation and is the last type of guy to defend a fellow West Ham fan if he was making anti-semitic taunts.
Of course it was hissing. They do it all the time as do Chelsea. I mean West Ham were trying to get a chant to do with Hitler going but it was quickly quietened down by the stewards. It's funny though as West Hams owners are Jewish

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome