Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #1051 (permalink)
Liam Miller
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Liam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselvesLiam Miller is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Chelsea's support was pretty tame throughout, but I'm past the point where I can really criticise it. It would have been equally as tame at Anfield, Eastlands, The Emirates or Old Trafford. The English atmosphere is always dictated by the tempo and nature of the game, lifeless when things are passive and then explosive when tackles fly in and one team starts to press and dominate.
Some people just like to sit and enjoy the game and cba chanting etc unless your team scores or something big happens in the game, now if you're an away fan and you just sit their then it's much worse but i understand alot of the home fans don't plus alot of families etc at games scattered around grounds not sure how many english fans these days have sections just for your male adults and late teens that would create an atmosphere in that section.