Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #98 (permalink)
Oliver-94
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Oliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a pushOliver-94 is getting a push
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

I was going to say Jericho but I didn't the like how he was humuliated by the guest hosts every week. Just couldn't take him seriously. His 2008 character was great though but the question says 2009 so that doesn't count unfortunetly. My answer is CM Punk then. It's no coincidence that most of his, if not, all his good storylines happened when he was heel. I.e. Jeff Hardy, John Cena, SES and etc.

I disagree that HBK was the reason SES ended. He was involved in a storyline where Vince mocked his beliefs. Just seems like an excuse to have to a go at religious people.