Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #97 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Yes actually I am concerned about it offending religious people more than anything else as I do enjoy watching religious people get butthurt over somebody mocking their funny religions,Its like pissing off a homophobe by forcing them to watch two men kissing its extremely delightful to see the butthurt and disgust in their eyes.

But enough of what I think as in this case it doesn't matter,The majority of the WWE are if I'm not mistaken Americans and most Americans are christian if I'm not mistaken.The majority of the WORLD are religious and most of them are christian.The idea of getting somebody mock Christianity would instantly get heat and the SES did get plenty of heat,So much heat that Punk actually got slapped by a woman who shouted "You're not Jesus!".Almost everybody despised him in the SES and thats what all heels should have as gimmicks,Like Vickie for example.

Oh so you did enjoy watching him lose? Then he was doing his job perfectly as a heel,Typical Punk doing his job fantastically eh? Yeah thats why we love'em!
Well, you need to find something better to do with your time since it's not healthy to have your #1 hobby be an obsession with other people getting angry (or "butthurt" as you put it). I mean I have my own set of groups of people that I dislike but other than small doses, it's not what I live for, which seems to be the case with you and religion. But hey, whatever floats your boat... whether it's necrophilia or ranting about religion.

And no, he was not "doing his job perfectly as a heel". I simply can't stand him and face or heel, I enjoy watching him lose. I don't hate him because he's a heel, I hate him because I consider him toilet break/channel changing material and would rather he falls off this planet, never to be found again than ever show up on a TV screen again. There's a big difference. For heels who I want to see lose because their character pisses me off, I got some damn good examples in JBL (04-05) and Edge (05-06). Can't say the same about Punk.