Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #86 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Oh please,You know damn well why he was a great heel.He got under the skin of a shitload of people at the time he was in the SES,The SES itself was a huge middle finger to many religious viewers hell even fucks like HBK thought the gimmick was "offensive" and thanks to religious fucktards backstage "mostly Douche Micheals" the SES was dropped.The SES itself had great potential to become one of the biggest heels in history,The WWE just screwed things up for your typical religious nutjob.I'm sure you enjoyed the SES didn't you sweetheart?
Lol, you're more concerned about it offending a few religious people more than anything else. And if it wasn't for HBK, his skinny fat ass would have been dropped way back in 2006, plus it's just a myth you have created for yourself. If HBK was willing to go along with the "God" storyline in the feud with Vince, I doubt he would have a problem with some douchebag going around, running his mouth about how he's your "savior" and is better than you.

As for me enjoying it... I did enjoy the way he jobbed to Rey Mysterio and the Big Show, I give it that. Otherwise, his one-dimensional boring promos made me go to sleep. (no pun intended)