Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2013: A Revolution

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #23 (permalink)
Frakkles

Frakkles 1001 - 1500Frakkles 1001 - 1500Frakkles 1001 - 1500Frakkles 1001 - 1500Frakkles 1001 - 1500Frakkles 1001 - 1500Frakkles 1001 - 1500Frakkles 1001 - 1500
Default Re: TNA 2013: A Revolution

(January 17th 2013, Live from The Impact Zone, Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida)
TNA Impact

**The Calm Before The "Storm"**

We are greeted by a huge pyrotechnical display as Impact goes live! We cut to pictures of the many fans in attendance as the commentary team introduces fans to the show.

Mike Tenay:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to TNA Impact. I'm Mike Tenay, here alongside my broadcast partner Taz and boy, what a show we have for you tonight.

Taz:
You're not kidding, tonight's main event will see Kurt Angle go one on one with Christopher Daniels with BIG consequences for whoever loses the contest.

Mike Tenay:
One of two things will happen: either we'll have a Tag Team Title match set for Genesis or we'll have seen the last of the AJ Styles and Kurt Angle tag team.

Taz:
If that alone isn't enough...

~#~#~#~#~ CRUSH YOU UP ~#~#~#~#~

Before Taz can even say another word, he is cut off as Crush You Up by Dale Oliver begins playing over the sound system and the now former TNA Television Champion, Samoa Joe makes a b-line for the ring looking really riled up.

Taz:
Awh man, this could be trouble...

Joe slides into the ring and gets to his feet as the fans cheer his entrance into the Impact Zone but Joe doesn't look like he gives a damn about very much right now.

Samoa Joe:
I don't want cheers, I don't want fanfare, I don't want rematches. Right now, I want one thing.

The fans cheer, knowing exactly where Joe is going with this.

Samoa Joe:
For the last two weeks running, there is a man who has taken it upon himself to disrespect me, disrespect my company, slap me, attack me from behind with a chair, beat me down like a dog and cost me a title that I worked to earn.

Joe walks around the ring, looking pretty worked up about things as he continues.

Samoa Joe:
There is not a person in this place tonight who does not know who I'm talking about so, right now, I'd like for that person to come out to the ring so we can settle this once and for all.

The general walking around the ring becomes pacing from side to side as Joe keeps his eyes focused on the entrance way, awaiting the entrance of Batista.

A few seconds pass and there is no sign of Batista.

Samoa Joe:
Come on, don't be shy. Just come out and we won't have a problem.

Joe allows even more time to pass but, still, no sign of Batista.

Joe is visibly frustrated by this.

Samoa Joe:
Are you sure you want to do it like this? I'm giving you a chance to just come out here and deal with this like a man.

Still nothing. Joe looks incredibly ticked off now.

Samoa Joe:
I guess you're nothing but a pussy.

That gets a big pop but, yet again, it doesn't bring Batista out.

Joe runs his hands through his head, almost tearing clumps out like some kind of mad professor.

Samoa Joe:
You know what? F*** this! DAVE, GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!

His face is now bright red as the rage is really starting to break through. His breathing becomes heavier and heavier as he paces back and forth faster and faster but Batista is nowhere to be seen!

Samoa Joe:
COME ON BATISTA!! WHERE YOU HIDING AT DAVE?! GET YOUR F***ING ASS OUT HERE!! GET YOUR F***ING ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!

Joe is utterly enraged and looks about ready to murder someone when...

~#~#~#~#~ BEAST AND THE HARLOT ~#~#~#~#~

Beast And The Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold hits over the sound system and Joe stops dead in his tracks. The crowd pops huge for this as we now await the arrival of Dave Batista into the Impact Zone.

Mike Tenay:
Ask and you shall receive... finally.

Taz:
I think business is about to pick up Mike!

A few moments pass with the song playing...

BUT STILL NO SIGNED OF BATISTA!

The fans now erupt into a chorus of boos as Joe's frustrations seem to disappear as he breaks out into a smile.

Mike Tenay:
Or not...

The music slowly begins to fade out as nobody seems to know what the hell is going on when a voice is heard over the sound system.

Dave Batista:
Hey... hey Joe!

Our attention is now drawn to the screen where Dave Batista is shown sitting by a beach somewhere.

Dave Batista:
Hey buddy! How you doing? Still a bit sore from the beating I gave you last week?

Big heat for the reminder of the attack Batista made on Joe last week.

Dave Batista:
Yeah, I thought so. You know, I heard you were gonna call me out but, as you can see and rather unfortunately, I wasn't booked on the show this week so I'm not at the show tonight.

The boos grow in noise level as more and more fans become more and more pissed off at Batista's actions.

Dave Batista:
You should be grateful Joe because we all know that if I was at the show, I'd beat the crap out of you just like I did last week.

The sound is almost deafening now as it's just a solid wall of booing running throughout The Impact Zone.

Dave Batista:
You want a piece of me Joe? You want to walk down to that ring and call out the money machine on national television. You think you're on my level? Boy, you're really barking up the wrong tree because you ain't nowhere near my league.

Joe looks about ready to start smashing things as the crowd becomes seriously rowdy right about now.

Dave Batista:
But if it's Dave Batista in the ring that you want then that's exactly what you get.

The entire tone of the arena suddenly turns at that exact moment. The fans mass of boos turn to cheers while Joe's look of rage becomes an ever so slight grin.

Dave Batista:
I've already spoken with my people and it's official, Dave Batista makes his in-ring debut for TNA at Genesis as he goes one on one with Samoa Joe.

That's HUGE news and the crowd pops big time for it!

DAVE BATISTA VS SAMOA JOE AT GENESIS!

Dave Batista:
Like I said, if it's me you want then it's me you'll get but be prepared to suffer the consequences of your actions. I may not be at the show tonight but rest assured, at Genesis, I will end your career! See you soon Joe.

Batista breaks out into a chuckle before winking at Joe before the video feed cuts to static leaving Joe sadistically smiling in the middle of the ring as we cut to commercial.

~#~#~#~#~ COMMERCIAL ~#~#~#~#~

When we return from commercial, we are immediately brought to the announce desk.

Mike Tenay:
Welcome back to the show and... uh... that was interesting?

Taz:
That's one way o' putting it! Samoa Joe came out here and he was pissed!

Mike Tenay:
We all knew that Joe was going to call out Batista but we did not expect it to open the show. Seemingly, Joe couldn't wait as he marched down to the ring and called out the man who cost him the Television Championship last week on Impact.

Taz:
It didn't quite work out as Joe had planned because Batista, rather smartly in my opinion, decided he wasn't going to be here tonight. I know if a P O'ed Joe was coming after me, I'd do everything humanly possible to avoid him.

Mike Tenay:
But while we didn't get the confrontation between the two men that we were expecting, Batista dropped the big news that he will be making his in-ring debut for TNA when he goes one on one with Samoa Joe at Genesis.

Taz:
Talk about one helluva match, that one is damn sure going to be a sick contest.

As Mike nods his head in agreement, we cut to a wide shot of The Impact Zone as our first match of the night is about to get under-way.

~#~#~#~#~ WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE ~#~#~#~#~

The speakers blare up load as Welcome To The Jungle by Guns 'N' Roses starts up and the crowd breaks out into a simultaneously chorus of boos as TNA X-Division Champion Zema Ion makes his way out towards the ring.

Christy Hemme:
The follow tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. First, from Manila in the Philippines, weighing in at 170 pounds, he is current TNA X-Division Champion; ZEEEEEEMAAAAA IIIIOOOOOON!!!

Zema struts down the ramp like some kind of superstar, his arrogance drawing even more heat from the crowd.

Mike Tenay:
With the news coming out that Sorensen will be out of action for several months due to the actions of this man, Ion continues to show no remorse over his actions.

Taz:
You gotta remember that Ion has been X-Division Champion for 7 months now and he doesn't look like slowing down any time soon. Love him or hate him, he knows how to get the job done.

Ion is now in the ring, holding the X-Division Champion belt over his head and nodding proudly with a cocky grin spread right across face.

~#~#~#~#~ HOLLYWOOD WHORE ~#~#~#~#~

Welcome To The Jungle is immediately replaced with Hollywood Whore by Papa Roach and the arrival of TNA Television Champion Joey Ryan.

Christy Hemme:
And his tag team partner, from Hollywood, California, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current TNA Television Champion; JOOOEEEYYYYYY RYYYYYAANNNNN!!!

Joey Ryan stands at the top of the entrance ramp and waves the fans on as they boo and jeer his entrance.

Mike Tenay:
While Ion has been a long term champion, Joey Ryan has only been TNA Television Champion for a week but he's already acting like he's held the championship for years!

Taz:
That's the right attitude to have! If you carry yourself like a champion, more people will look at you like a champion.

Ryan rolls into the ring and begins talking to Ion, possibly talking strategy, as his music dies down.

~#~#~#~#~ FLOWING ~#~#~#~#~

It's now their oppositions turn to make their entrances as Flowing by 311 hits over the sound system and the fans erupt into cheers for the arrival of Chris Sabin.

Christy Hemme:
And their opponents, first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 205 pounds; CHHRRIIIISSSSSS SSSAAAAAAABBIIIINNNN!!!

Sabin steps across the entrance ramp towards the fans, trying to draw a positive reaction from all of them as he slaps hands with a few of them making his way down the ramp.

Mike Tenay:
Sabin spent several months on the sidelines with a torn ACL. Now that he's back, he has his eyes firmly focused on the TNA X-Division Championship and on Zema Ion.

Taz:
It takes a lot to come back from that sort of injury. Torn ACL's are a son of a you-know-what but Sabin is one tough dude and didn't look like he had any ring rust whatsoever in his first match back two weeks ago.

Sabin reaches the bottom of the ramp way, now turning his attentions to his opponents who are both almost daring him to enter the ring in a two on one situation but Sabin keeps his cool and awaits the arrival of...

~#~#~#~#~ HELP IS ON THE WAY ~#~#~#~#~

This man!

Help Is On The Way by Rise Against hits and the fans greet the arrival of John Hennigan with a tremendous ovation.

Christy Hemme:
And his tag team partner, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 215 pounds; JOOOOOHHHHNN HENNNIIIGGANNNN!!!

Hennigan looks fired up as makes his way towards the ring, his eyes focused solely on Joey Ryan.

Mike Tenay:
Since making his debut just two weeks ago, John Hennigan has been the talk of the TNA town having pinned none other than our current TNA Television Champion, Joey Ryan, in his impressive first appearance for the company.

Taz:
No doubt about it, Hennigan is set on challenging for Joey Ryan's championship belt and, with a pinfall victory over the champion in his back pocket, you wouldn't be surprised if he walked out of a match between the two as the new TNA Television Champion.

Hennigan and Sabin meet at the bottom of the ramp, both men staring into the ring at their opposition before both sliding into the ring as Ryan and Ion both jump out of the ring. Hennigan and Sabin both smile as their opponents back off against the steel guardrail, looking a little less than willing to jump into the ring against these two.

After a few moments, Joey and Zema both slowly get back into the ring as both teams now decide who's going to start the match as the referee calls for the bell.

***DING! DING! DING***

Joey Ryan & Zema Ion Vs Chris Sabin & John Hennigan

Sabin starts the match off with Joey Ryan, Zema Ion quick to get out of the ring when he realises Sabin is starting the contest for his team. The two men go for a collar and elbow tie-up in the center of the ring with Joey Ryan getting the upper hand by bringing Sabin up and over with a picture perfect hip toss. Joey Ryan takes a graceful mock bow as Sabin rolls back into the corner and pulls himself up. Joey and Sabin go to lock up again but Joey ducks out of it and takes Sabin's legs away from under him before riding him with a go-behind. Sabin sits out on it and gets free when he snaps Joey Ryan up and over his shoulder before kicking him in the spine, a shot which echoes throughout The Impact Zone. Ryan literally shudders in pain before Sabin pulls Joey to his feet and knees him in the mid-section, dropping him to the mat with dropkick. Sabin goes for the first cover of the match, ONE... TWO... Ryan kicks out! Sabin gets to his feet, pulling Ryan up to his in the process, and beats him back against the ropes with a few right hands. Sabin goes to whip Ryan off the ropes but Joey counters and catches Sabin with a reverse elbow to the jaw, sending Sabin's head crashing off the canvas. As we go to commercial, Ryan has the advantage and looks set to keep the pressure on Sabin.

When we return from commercial, Sabin is still on the mat, with Zema Ion now laying the boots in to the downed Sabin. He quickly tags Ryan in, a tactic they employed a fair bit during the commercial break that helped them assert themselves in this match. As Sabin struggles to get to his feet, Joey Ryan lands a knee to his mid-section as he presses him back against the ropes whipping him off them before taking him down with a big clothesline. Ryan follows up with a pin attempt, ONE... TWO... Sabin gets his shoulder up! Joey quickly pulls Sabin up by the hair and drags him across to his corner and tags Ion back into the contest. Ion and Ryan both lay the boots in to Sabin the corner before Ryan exits the ring and Ion sets Sabin up in a front-waist lock, lifting him high into the air for a suplex but Sabin uses his momentum to counter the move and lands on his feet before looking to tag in Hennigan. He is cut off by an Ion forearm to the back of the head, dropping Sabin back down to the mat again. Ion now taunts Hennigan, causing him to jump into the ring to try and get a shot in on Ion allowing Joey Ryan the opportunity to come in and both men lift Sabin up and land a double-team suplex. Ion rolls out of the ring and Ryan claps his hands together as if to signal a tag as Hennigan gets back out of the ring and the referee turns around to see Ryan going for the cover, ONE... TWO... Sabin kicks out!

While Sabin is holding on in there, he still desperately needs to make a tag as Ryan pulls Sabin up once again, driving his forearm up into Sabin's chest in an uppercut shot. Chris is sent reeling by this blow as Ryan now scoops Sabin up and drops him down to the mat before bouncing off the ropes and dropping an elbow down across Sabin's chest, going for the cover once again, ONE... TWO... Sabin kicks out again! Ryan looks a little frustrated by his annoyance only fuels his ferocity in the ring as he leaps to his feet and begins driving his knees into Sabin's prone body over and over and over. Ryan pulls Sabin up and drives his arm down into the side of Sabin before lifting him onto his shoulders, about to go for Chris Sabin's own finishing move, THE CRADLE SHOCK but Sabin manages to counter by rolling through into a pin attempt, ONE... TWO... Ryan rolls through and to his feet, punting Sabin right in the head as he turns around. Ryan now cockily struts around the ring ala Ric Flair before standing over Sabin, waiting to put him away. As Sabin slowly struggles to his feet, Ryan looks about ready to run him over as he charges at Sabin, only to be meet by a kick to the head! And another! And a third! Sabin quickly hooks Ryan by the head and drops him with a Tornado DDT! The move takes a lot out of Sabin himself but the entire arenas is now begging him to make a tag as he begins to crawl across towards his corner, reaching out his arm for the tag... BUT JOEY RYAN GRABS SABIN'S BOOT AS HE IS JUST A FEW FEET FROM MAKING THE TAG! Both men get to their feet as Sabin hops on one leg, attempting a head kick that Ryan ducks under but, as he begins to brag about avoiding the move, the same boot comes flying back up into his face, sending him crashing down to the mat like a redwood! Sabin turns his attentions back to his partner, lunging across the ring and...

MAKES THE TAG!

HENNIGAN IS INTO THE MATCH FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Completely on a rush of adrenaline, Hennigan charges into the ring and meets Joey Ryan with a big clothesline. Ion jumps into the ring and leaps across towards Hennigan but meets a clothesline of his own, sending him straight down to the canvas. Ryan is back to his feet as Hennigan whips him off the ring ropes, bringing him up and over with a power-slam, quickly leaping up to his feet and letting out a roar as the fans are going wild! Hennigan pulls Joey Ryan up by the hair and hooks him in a front-waist lock, attempting a suplex, but Ion nails Hennigan right in the back with a double axe handle, causing him to release the move. Ion nails Hennigan in the back once again as he and Ryan now team up to whip Hennigan off the ropes, attempting a double team clothesline that Hennigan ducks underneath before coming flying back with a double clothesline of his own, taking both men down once again. Ion rolls out of the ring as Hennigan now begins stalking Ryan as he looks to put an end to this match right here and right now. When Ryan gets to his feet, Hennigan leaps off the ropes as he attempts a FLYING CHUCK but Ion grabs Hennigan's hair and hangs him up across the top rope behind the referees back! Ion jumps up into the corner and calls for the tag, a move which Joey Ryan quickly obliges to. Ion jumps into the ring and hooks the downed Hennigan's leg, ONE... TWO... Hennigan kicks out! Ion slaps the mat in frustration as he gets to his feet and reaches down, pulling Hennigan up to his feet by the hair. Zema whips Hennigan off the ring ropes before ducking down but Hennigan counters and leaps up over Ion, pulling him down and through into a sun-set flip before standing up to add extra weight down onto Ion's shoulders, ONE... TWO... Joey Ryan leaps into the ring and delivers THAT '70S KICK to Hennigan to break up the pin!

Ryan smirks as Hennigan collapses to the mat in a heap when Chris Sabin dives into the ring and begins laying into Ryan with several hard right hands, beating him back against the ring ropes before clotheslining him up and over the top rope and down to the floor outside. Ryan slowly staggers to his feet on the floor while Sabin bounces off the ring ropes and flies up and over the top rope, taking both Ryan and himself out with a huge plancha! Back in the ring, Hennigan and Ion are the legal men as Ion goes for the cover trying to steal a victory, ONE... TWO... THR-NO! Hennigan kicks out! Ion punches the mat several times in sheer frustration as he gets to his feet and pulls Hennigan up by the air before calling for the end of the match as he sets Hennigan up for the PILERIVER but Hennigan counters with a back-body drop, sending Ion plummeting down to the mat below! Ion gets to his feet, clutching his lower back, and receives a Shinning Wizard for his troubles, dropping him down to a knee as Hennigan takes his moment and delivers THE MOONLIGHT DRIVE before making the cover, ONE... TWO... THREE!! Hennigan and Sabin pick up the huge victory!

***DING! DING! DING***

Christy Hemme:
Here are your winners... CHRIS SABIN and JOHN HENNIGAN!

~#~#~#~#~ HELP IS ON THE WAY ~#~#~#~#~

Hennigan's arm is raised high into the air as Sabin crawls back into the ring to celebrate the big victory with his partner, clearly worse for wear after that contest.

Mike Tenay:
A great win for these two as they both begin a charge at the Television and X-Division Titles respectively.

Taz:
That was a helluva performance from both guys. Major kudos to both of them for that showing.

As Sabin and Hennigan now head towards the back, we cut away to a brief video package.

Quote:
~#~#~#~#~ VIDEO PACKAGE ~#~#~#~#~

We cut to visuals of bar fights being played from a projector onto a wall. Punches and kicks are thrown throughout the video as blood drains from faces. The projector clicks as the images disappear and room is engulfed with darkness as the camera shows a man sat in a chair in the shadows.

Man In The Shadows:
That was me when I was younger. Fighting on the streets, fighting in bars, just fighting wherever I could.

The man laughs before continuing.

Man In The Shadows:
I'm no different today. Fighting is my life and it's going to be my life until the day I die.

The man now stands up and tosses the chair aside.

Man In The Shadows:
That's why I'm coming to TNA: to fight.

The man steps forward into the light revealing his face.

Finlay:
My name is Finlay and I love ta' fight.

FINLAY: THE FIGHTING IRISHMAN
Coming soon...

~#~#~#~#~ END VIDEO PACKAGE ~#~#~#~#~

We return from the video package, cutting straight to the backstage area where Jeremy Borash is standing by.

Jeremy Borash:
Hello everybody, Jeremy Borash here with none of than the Harlem Preacher himself, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero.

D'Angelo Dinero:
Thank you Mr Borash sir for the spectacular introduction. "The Pope" is in da house!

Jeremy Borash:
"Pope", you face Mr Anderson for the second time in three weeks. After picking up one victory over him, how are you going to go about picking up a second victory in as many matches?

D'Angelo Dinero:
Man, Anderson is whack, y'know? The guy is jus' plain wrong. He ain't got nutin' on dis. I'ma go to the ring, I'ma beat Anderson again and I'ma celebrate in the way only "The Pope" can...

At that moment, Dinero is cut off by none other than "The Icon", Sting!

Sting:
Dinero, just the man I'm looking for!

D'Angelo Dinero:
What up Sting?

Sting:
"What up?" ...Ok. Listen, I spoke to Anderson about it a few minutes ago and I wanted to talk to you about it as well but I'm making your match with Anderson for a spot on the TNA team to take on Aces & 8s at Genesis.

D'Angelo Dinero:
Woah, really?

Sting:
Yeah, really. Why would I joke about that?

D'Angelo Dinero:
It's a' figure o' speech man. Nevermind, just cool.

Sting:
Ok, cool. I know what they did to you, taking you out and injuring you and Anderson's had his issues with the group in the past so now you both have a chance to prove yourselves to me, the fans and also earn yourself a shot at retribution against those jack...

D'Angelo Dinero:
Aces.

Pope laughs hysterically at his joke but Sting just looks awkward. As Pope manages to gather himself up enough to stop himself from laugh, Sting just shakes his head and disappears off screen. Pope, meanwhile, reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out his sunglasses before sliding them on.

D'Angelo Dinero:
Pope is pimpin'.

As we return from commercial, Mr Anderson is already in the ring and, as the shot cuts to him in the ring, the lights go down as a microphone lowers from the roof right down into his hands as the spotlight is solely on him as he introduces himself to the masses.

Mr Anderson:
Ladies and gentlemen, the following singles contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for a place on the "Kick Aces & 8s Ass" team at Genesis. First, I would like to introduce you to the man who will be winning tonight's contest, he hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin. He weighs in at 240 pounds; MIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTEEEERRRRR AAAAANNNDEEERRRSOOOON... AAANNNDDEEERRRRRSSOOOOOOONNN!!!

Anderson releases his grip on the microphone as it disappears back up into the sky as the lights come back on and a lot of the fans boo Anderson's self indulgent entrance. Meanwhile, Anderson awaits the arrival of his opponent.

~#~#~#~#~ SUPERSTAR ~#~#~#~#~

As Anderson's grandeur entrance comes to an end, Superstar by Lupe Fiasco hits and D'Angelo Dinero comes strutting out towards the ring.

Christy Hemme:
And his opponent, from The Streets Of Harlem, New York, weighing in at 220 pounds; "The Pope" D'ANNNGELLOOOO DIIINEERRROOOOO!!!

Dinero seems in a cocky mood, as ever, strutting down the ramp with a swagger in his step.

Mike Tenay:
Pope picked up a victory over Anderson just two weeks ago, can he do it again tonight?

Taz:
The way he's carrying himself, I'm not convinced Pope couldn't get into that ring and defeat the entire roster as he oh-so eloquently mentioned last week on Impact.

Dinero takes a moment at the bottom of the ramp to take in the moment before hopping up the ring steps and into the ring, removing his jacket and handing it off to SoCal Val as these two men now turn their attentions to the match in hand as the contest begins.

***DING! DING! DING***

For A Spot On Team TNA Vs Aces & 8s at Genesis
Mr Anderson Vs D'Angelo Dinero

As the bell rings, both men cautiously approach each other before locking up in the middle of the ring, now knowing that this match is worth more than just a win. They toggle with each other, few inches to Anderson, a few inches back to Dinero, neither man really gaining a truly decisive upper hand over the other so Anderson quickly switches through to a go behind, hooking his arms tightly around Pope's waist. As he keeps his grip on the hold, Pope tries to get out of it and wildly swings his elbows but Anderson is ready for it and uses Dinero's momentum to swing him round and over into a bridged Northern Lights Suplex, ONE... TWO... Dinero gets his shoulder up before three. Anderson pulls Dinero up and whips him off the ropes, dropping him to the mat with a Reverse Elbow Smash to the jaw. Anderson goes for the pin attempt but Dinero has his shoulder of the mat before Anderson can make the cover. Anderson gets to his feet again and pulls Dinero up by the hair, nailing him with a hard right hand followed by a second and then a third. He attempts to whip Dinero off the ropes for a second time but Pope counters it, sending Anderson flying into the ropes, and he takes Anderson down as he comes back off the ropes with a Flying Forearm Smash. Dinero goes for the cover, ONE... TWO... Anderson rolls his shoulder out before the three count.

Dinero doesn't seem effected by the near fall as he attempts to keep his advantage over Anderson by mounting the former World Champion and laying into him with several hard right hands, beating down on the man. Pope jumps to his feet and drops an elbow across Anderson's chest before jumping back up and delivering a second before rounding it out with a third. He follows it up with another pin attempt, ONE... TWO... Anderson kicks out once again. Dinero climbs to his feet and pulls Anderson up by the hair and he drills him with another hard right hand that staggers him. Dinero steps back and bounces off the ropes but Anderson is ready for it and charges at Dinero with a big clothesline that takes him straight down to the canvas. Anderson slowly pushes himself up off the mat before reaching across to the ring ropes and using them to pull himself up to his feet before leaning on the ropes for a few moments as he tries to recover. Meanwhile, Pope is slowly getting to his feet and Anderson turns around as Dinero throws a wild right hand but Anderson ducks underneath it and pulls Dinero in before dropping him to the mat with THE MIC CHECK! Both Anderson and Dinero are flat out on the mat following that move as Anderson is still beat and used up a lot of steam in delivering that move! Anderson slowly rolls across and drapes his arm across Dinero's chest, ONE... TWO... THR-NO! Dinero kicks out!!

Anderson cannot believe it!

As he takes a few moments to catch his breath, he debates the count with the referee but comes up on the losing end of that debate as the match continues. He gets to his feet, reaching down to pull Pope to his feet before driving his knee into Pope's gut and whips him across into the corner before following in with another knee to the mid-section. Anderson begins beating down on Dinero in the corner with several hard right hands before pulling him up by his hair. He pulls Dinero up and sets him in position atop the ropes before turning around and climbing backwards up on the ropes, lifting Dinero up onto his shoulders in a fireman's carry position as he gets up onto the middle rope and leaps off with THE GREEN BAY PLUNGE! Anderson drives Dinero hard into the mat but, instead of going for the cover, he pulls Dinero back across to the corner, setting him in position before climbing up to the top rope and calling for the end. He leaps off, going for the KENTON BOMB... but Dinero gets his knees up! Anderson clasps his back as he crashes down right onto Dinero's knees as Dinero now gets to his feet and tosses Anderson back into the corner before charging in and delivering a DDE, driving both knees into Anderson's back! Dinero takes advantage of the move and cradles Anderson's shoulders down onto the mat, ONE... TWO... THREE!!

***DING! DING! DING***

Christy Hemme:
Here is your winner and earning himself a spot on Team TNA at Genesis... D'ANGELO DINERO!

~#~#~#~#~ SUPERSTAR ~#~#~#~#~

As the referee raises his arm into the air, Dinero realises managed to defeat Mr Anderson for the second time in three weeks as Anderson sits up looking incredibly frustrated before rolling out of the ring and heading back up the ramp. As Anderson makes his exit, Dinero climbs up to the middle ropes to enjoy his moment of victory.

Mike Tenay:
A great win for Dinero and he has now picked up two victories over a former World Champion in the space of just three weeks!

Taz:
Not only that but Pope earns himself a spot on TNA's team for the showdown with Aces & 8s at Genesis.

As Dinero hops down from the ropes, he goes to exit the ring but stops dead in his tracks when...

~#~#~#~#~ WALK ~#~#~#~#~

Walk by Pantera hits over the sound system and Rob Van Dam makes his way out to a tremendous round of applause.

Taz:
What the hell is this?

Mike Tenay:
I believe his name is Rob Van Dam, Taz, and I'm sure he's out here for a reason.

Taz:
No duh, Mike. I'm just wondering why.

Van Dam slides into the ring as "Pope" seems more than a little confused. After a few moments of a stare-down between the two, Van Dam says something to Dinero before extending his hand towards Dinero. Still completely and utterly bewildered by this turn of events, Dinero takes a few moments to contemplate what the hell is going on. A few more words are exchanged and, quite begrudgingly, "Pope" shakes Van Dam's hand!

What is this all about? Perhaps we'll find out after the commercial break...

As we return from commercial, we immediately head up to the announce desk.

Mike Tenay:
Just moments ago, we saw Rob Van Dam and D'Angelo Dinero shake hands in the ring and I can now officially confirm that Rob Van Dam is the third member of TNA's team heading into the big man eight man tag team collision at Genesis.

Taz:
Woah, holy smokes! That's huge! RVD joining the ranks of Team TNA as they try to overcome Aces & 8s.

Mike Tenay:
The group that have been plaguing the company since the middle of last year, Aces & 8s have attacked people wherever and whenever they wanted but Sting plans on bringing that to an end at Genesis.

Taz:
No doubt about it, that one's gonna be a rocket-buster!

~#~#~#~#~ CRAWL ~#~#~#~#~

At the moment, the crowd absolutely erupts as Crawl by Kings Of Leon begins to blare out of the speakers and James Storm makes his way out to The Impact Zone in his street clothes.

Mike Tenay:
Is James Storm scheduled to be here tonight? I didn't think he was...

Taz:
No, Storm was give then night off. After what's happened to him over the past two weeks, I could hardly blame him if he took whatever time away he could. He's just had some real bad luck as of late.

Mike Tenay:
You can say that again! Two weeks ago, he was three seconds from becoming the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion when Austin Aries came in and attacked Storm, drawing the DQ and costing him the title.

Taz:
And then last week, Aries and Storm went one on one to determine who would challenge Jeff Hardy at Genesis. After a highly competitive match, Aries nailed Storm with a low blow and then a Brainbuster to pick up the victory.

Mike Tenay:
But who was left standing at the end of it all?

Taz:
You're not wrong Mike, Storm laid Aries out with a Superkick to close the show but the fact of the matter is Aries has gotten one over on Storm two weeks straight and that's gotta be getting to him, no matter what he says.

Storm is now in the ring with a microphone.

He looks rather dejected as he now addresses the crowd.

James Storm:
Y'know, when I first came to TNA, I always thought "one day, I'm gonna by World Heavyweight Champion".

This draws big round of cheers from the crowd.

James Storm:
I know it's the same story for every single guy on that roster but I knew that if I worked hard enough, I could accomplish that goal and then some. I knew what I could do and I knew how hard I worked when I committed to something and becoming World Champion was something I was more than willing to commit my entire life to.

More cheers just built up through that statement and ultimately some to a crescendo as the end of this statement.

James Storm:
But maybe I gave too much of myself to the chase...

The crowd now dies down, a little taken aback by that statement.

James Storm:
Going into last year's Lockdown, I told myself that it's now or never. I either win the title in my home state and walk out as a triumphant champion or I leave the sport forever.

Boos from the crowd.

James Storm:
Things didn't quite go down as I planned so I stepped away, originally planning to never come back, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought "I can still do this" so I came back. Yeah, I failed to win the Bound For Glory Series but I was screwed over, right?

The crowd shout "right" back at Storm. He can't help but chuckle a little.

James Storm:
So I went out, at Bound For Glory, and got my revenge on the man who screwed me and had been my road-block to the title for the best part of a year, Bobby Roode.

This draws possibly the biggest cheer of the night!

James Storm:
That's when it hit me that I've finally overcome that last hurdle, that last obstacle in my way on route to the championship and when TNA officials gave me the position of number one contender to Jeff Hardy's World Heavyweight Championship? Well, I was over the moon. Once again I was back to that same single minded mould. Now or never. Gold or bust. Win or go home. But then, once again, I was screwed out of the championship by Austin Aries. Won the match, didn't win the title.

BOOS!

James Storm:
So I said to myself "you can't keep doing this. You had the belt won. This is it now, no more second chances. Next opportunity you get, win it or retire".

BOO!! BOO!!

James Storm:
My match against Austin Aries was that "last opportunity".

BOO!! BOO!! BOO!!

James Storm:
No, don't boo. I don't want this to be that sort of moment. I want to be able to look back at this moment and be proud. I won the World Heavyweight Championship and then, when I lost it, I tried my damnedest to get it back. I don't want to be one of those guys who gets title shot after title shot but never wins a single one of them. I want to be the guy who tried his hardest every opportunity he got and got out before he became a relic that nobody had any respect for.

He pauses for a few moments, somewhat overcome by emotion.

James Storm:
Ladies and gentlemen, it's been fun and I appreciate every single one of you for what you've done for me by coming out and supporting me but this is it. This is my last...

~#~#~#~#~ ANOTHER ME ~#~#~#~#~

Storm is cut off as Another Me by Dale Oliver & Jeff Hardy hits and Jeff Hardy makes his way towards the ring, microphone in hand and a purpose in his step.

Jeff Hardy:
No, that's not how this is gonna go down.

He continues making his way down towards the ring as he continues.

Jeff Hardy:
James, you know I respect you. I respect everything you've accomplished in this business and I respect the fact that you go out and give 110% every single time you step into that ring.

Jeff now slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope before getting to his feet and standing face to face with Storm.

Jeff Hardy:
But there is no way I am letting Austin Aries get the last laugh.

This draws a loud pop from the crowd.

Jeff Hardy:
Only an idiot would look at what's happened these past two weeks and say you don't deserve a title shot or that you deserved to come out on the losing end of things.

The fans cheer as a way of showing they agree with that statement.

Jeff Hardy:
As much as I hate to admit it, you had me beat. If Austin Aries had not run in when we were having our championship match two weeks ago, you would be the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, not me.

Jeff now walks across to the ring ropes, leaning against the top rope and staring down at the mat.

Jeff Hardy:
Austin Aries had to cheat you out of the title. He had to cheat to beat you. Austin Aries is nothing but a coward and he could never beat you in a straight up one on one match.

Huge pop!

Jeff Hardy:
Aries might be the number one contender and he may have a title shot at Genesis but that doesn't mean I can't give a title shot to someone more deserving before Genesis.

This draws a huge round of cheers from the fans as they begin salivating at the possibility of a James Storm/Jeff Hardy rematch for the World Title.

Jeff Hardy:
So how about it Storm? You and me, one more time?

Jeff steps forward and offers a handshake as the fans all begin to chant "do it".

~#~#~#~#~ THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED ~#~#~#~#~

Just as it looks like is Storm about to accept and shake Jeff's hand, The Greatest Man That Ever Lived by Weezer hits and the entire arena begins booing in unison as Austin Aries comes out to the ring looking rather annoyed.

Austin Aries:
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

He stomps down the ramp like a little child, shouting out as he does so, before climbing up the ring steps and getting into the ring.

Austin Aries:
No, it's not happening. I'm the number one contender. I earned that shot and nobody is getting a title opportunity before me. I should have had the first shot at the title but I'm not letting anybody else get a title match before me.

He looks back and forth between both men, looking like one of them just shot his puppy.

Austin Aries:
By all means, beat the crap out of each other and make things that much easier for me when I do challenge for the title but no way is James Storm getting a championship match before me.

His look of distraught becomes a look of anger as he now starts to pace, further working himself up over this entire situation.

Austin Aries:
James, you want to retire? Go right ahead, I won't shed a tear. In fact, I think most of these people would be happy to see the back of a talentless hack life yourself.

BOO!

Austin Aries:
You should retire, you'll be doing us all a favour.

BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO!

James Storm:
Austin, you've always been a sad son of a bitch but that's low, even for you. I'll tell you what though, how about we do this one more time? Austin Aries Vs James Storm for the number one contendership? No disqualifications, no count outs, there must be a winner. If I win, I get one last shot at Jeff. If you win, I'll retire.

This draws another huge pop but Austin Aries immediately begins shaking his head.

Austin Aries:
No bueno Storm. You've already committed to retiring, don't try and back out of it now. You're done Storm, you're...

~#~#~#~#~ NANCY BOY ~#~#~#~#~

Aries is cut off by Nancy Boy by Placebo as the Interim-Impact General Manager Sting makes his way out and stands at the top of the stage before addressing all three men who are in the ring.

Sting:
What an awkward situation we have here.

Sting places his forefinger against the bottom of his chin, gently scratching it.

Sting:
We have a man justly feels like he deserves another shot at the World title and is contemplating retirement because of the continuous issues with championship matches. We have a World Champion who seems to agree with him and is more than willing to give him a championship match wherever and whenever possible. We have the man in line for the next shot at the belt disputing as to whether the original man should get a shot before he should and disputes the fact that he deserve a shot at the belt... shockingly.

Sting rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Sting:
The worst thing about this all is that Aries, on at least one point, is right. He is the number one contender and he earned that right which guarantees him the next shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

This draws a lot of boos from the crowd. Austin Aries applauds this statement while James Storm now begins to look rather despondent once again.

Sting:
We don't just have number one contendership matches for fun, we do it to determine which ONE man is most deserving of a title shot. In this case, Aries was the "better man" because he "won" the match.

The sarcasm in Sting's tone is evident but Aries just nods along with everything Sting says.

Sting:
HOWEVER!

And here comes the good part.

Sting:
The way in which he won that match was questionable to say the least and he did cost James Storm a match in which many felt he had the Championship won so here is what I'm going to do; at Genesis, the Main Event will see Jeff Hardy defending his TNA World Heavyweight Championship against the number one contender, Austin Aries... and The "Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm!!

HUUUUUGE POP!

Sting:
But wait! There's more!

Sting plays this up like some kind of pantomime villain. It doesn't come off very well...

Sting:
Since there are three of you guys and there are three Impacts before the Pay-Per-View, how about we have ourselves a good old run of Pick Your Poison matches?

The crowd is intrigued by this as Sting continues.

Sting:
On each of the three weeks, each of you will compete in a match where you opponent will be chosen by why of your opponents at Genesis!

This draws a loud pop as we cut to the ring. Aries looks enraged, James Storm is smirking and Jeff Hardy remains emotionless.

Sting:
Let's see here. Austin, you'll be picking Jeff's opponent, Storm, you'll be picking Austin's opponent and Jeff? Well, next week on Impact, James Storm will go one on one with your chosen opponent!

The crowd pops huge for this as Storm's smile immediately turns to a very stern-faced look as he turns and meets eyes with the World Heavyweight Champion. Both men stare at each other and it's the last shot as we cut to commercial.

~#~#~#~#~ SUPREMACY ~#~#~#~#~

As we return from commercial, we hear the sounds Supremacy by Muse as Bobby Roode makes his way down the entrance ramp in his street clothes to a hoard of boos from the many fans packed into the Impact Zone.

Mike Tenay:
This is the first time we've seen Bobby Roode since the incident between himself and King Mo where King Mo basically knocked him out.

Taz:
Don't let Roode hear you saying that!

Mike Tenay:
I'm sure Roode will have plenty to say on the matter especially following the video package he sent in to us last week. Just in case you missed it, here it is again.

Quote:
Bobby Roode:
Last week on Impact, I was brutally attacked by a man who doesn't even belong in a wrestling ring. I was physically assaulted by a man who is not a wrestler, who is not a TNA superstar and who is not even man enough to do it during a match; King Mo. Mo, you're a sad human being, a pathetic waste of life. Last week, you attacked me when we weren't even competing in the confines of a match. What you did was an unprovoked assault which could see you thrown in jail but, since I'm such a nice guy, I'm not going to contact the authorities, even though I should. Having said that, what you did cannot go by unpunished. I may not at the Impact Zone this week but, rest assured, I will be in attendance next week and King Mo, you will be forced to answer for his sins. Bank on it!

We now cut to Roode who is stood in the ring with a microphone in his hand. Also stood in the ring is a referee and Sonjay Dutt, who is dressed to compete. Both the referee and Sonjay look confused as to what Roode is doing in the ring but Roode doesn't even bother to acknowledge them.

Bobby Roode:
Two weeks ago on Impact, there occurred a truly great injustice to a man who was not deserving of said injustice.

Roode shakes his head, clearly disappointed by the lack of order within the company.

Bobby Roode:
The man in question, of course, was myself. The man causing this great injustice? King Mo.

The mention of King Mo's name draws some response from the crowd. Not a huge cheer but a few rumblings of a positive response.

Bobby Roode:
Well Mo, I don't know how you like to do things where you're from in whatever run-down trailer park you were born in.

This draws a bit of heat from the crowd. Again, now a lot, but still a fair bit of booing occurs.

Bobby Roode:
In my world, you don't just assault people and get away with it. I could and maybe should involve the police. It was live on national TV, I have millions of eye witnesses who saw you assault me, but I'm not going to involve the police.

Roode is deadly serious as he says this, the crowd are not buying it though.

Bobby Roode:
In fact, I'm going to offer you the opportunity to work your way out of this situation the way problems should be dealt with; in the ring.

Now we get some kind of real reaction from the crowd, a loud burst of cheers at the insinuation of an in ring confrontation between Roode and King Mo.

Bobby Roode:
Yeah, you'll be having your debut match soon enough and it will be against...

The crowd waits with bated breath, anticipating that Roode is about to say himself.

Bobby Roode:
This man.

But he doesn't as he motions towards the entrance way.

~#~#~#~#~ FOUR WORDS (TO CHOKE UPON) ~#~#~#~#~

Four Words (To Choke Upon) by Bullet For My Valentine plays over the sound system and the crowd is in awe as a behemoth of a man walks out onto the top of the entrance ramp.

Mike Tenay:
Is that who I think it is?

Taz:
That's... That's Mike Knox!

Indeed it is, as Mike Knox makes his way down the entrance ramp looking as scary as ever.

The shots now cut back to the ring where the realisation now sets in as to why Sonjay is in the ring and he doesn't look at all pleased with these developments as we now cut to Roode who has the biggest grin you have ever seen spread right across his face as Mike Knox climbs the ring steps and enters the ring, his eyes solely focused on Sonjay.

Roode pats Knox on the back as Knox looks incredibly psyched for this contest before Roode climbs out of the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

***DING! DING! DING***

Mike Knox Vs Sonjay Dutt

Knox doesn't miss a beat as he charges across the ring and almost decapitates Sonjay with a huge clothesline. Knox pulls Dutt up to his feet and spears him hard into the corner, using his shoulder to completely crush Sonjay in the corner before pulling him up and onto his shoulders before delivering a huge DEATH VALLEY DRIVER! Knox is relentless as he pulls a semi-conscious Dutt to his feet once again and locks him in a BEAR-HUG! Dutt screams in agony as blood begins to seep from his mouth. Knox squeezes and Dutt finds it harder and harder to stay conscious before eventually passing out from the pain as the referee calls for the bell.

***DING! DING! DING***

Christy Hemme:
Here is your winner via referee stoppage... MIKE KNOX!

~#~#~#~#~ FOUR WORDS (TO CHOKE UPON) ~#~#~#~#~

Mike Knox stands over Sonjay Dutt, staring down at him, as the referee calls for the EMT's to help him out. Knox looks crazed as Bobby Roode slides into the ring and raises Knox's arm as he continues to stare at the injured Dutt. Roode quickly retrieves a microphone.

Bobby Roode:
What you have just witnessed is just a tiny demonstration of this man's colossal strength and the rest of his strength will be put to good use. King Mo wants to take cheap shots at me? Let's see him try and take a cheap shot at this man when they face each other at Genesis.

Knox looks like a merciless killer as Bobby Roode tosses the microphone out the ring and raises his arms in the air, almost as if he were celebrating a victory of his own before we cut away to a video package.

Quote:
~#~#~#~#~ VIDEO PACKAGE ~#~#~#~#~

The black screen slowly switches to a shot of sun setting, of clouds flying by and of the waters on a beach disappearing back out to the sea from where it came.

Narrator:
In the beginning, there was only man.

Shots of AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Sting and Samoa Joe all slowly fade in and out of shot.

Narrator:
But the world soon evolved into something different.

We now switch to shots of Samoa Joe charging across ringside and booting Sting in the face, of Christopher Daniels leap off the top of Ultimate X and of Kurt Angle holding Jeff Hardy in an ankle lock.

Narrator:
Now, we go back to the beginning to start things anew.

We now see shots from early TNA show, of AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn winning the tag team titles, of the first Ultimate X match before jumping to a picture of James Storm taking a swig out of a beer bottle before throwing it at the camera, smashing both the bottle and the camera.

Narrator:
This... is our Genesis.

Coming soon...

~#~#~#~#~ END VIDEO PACKAGE ~#~#~#~#~

Mike Tenay:
And what a show this years Genesis looks like it will be as we already four matches officially signed for the show and I can now reveal a fifth. Due to his victory teaming with John Hennigan earlier tonight, Chris Sabin will challenge Zema Ion for the TNA X-Division Championship!

Taz:
As if that's not big enough, John Hennigan will also be getting a title shot but he won't have to wait until Genesis! He'll be getting his shot at Joey Ryan's Television Championship next week, right here on Impact!

Mike Tenay:
And we just received information through that Joey Ryan's girlfriend, Tara, will be challenging Miss Tessmacher for the TNA Knockouts Championship next week. Big news there as we could see the evolution of a real power couple in TNA if both of them manage to walk out of next week's show with championship gold.

Taz:
On the topic of Knockouts, we've got a big Knockouts contest coming up right now!

~#~#~#~#~ DRIVER ROCK ~#~#~#~#~

As if on cue, Driver Rock by Dale Oliver begins to play and Ayako Hamada makes her way down to a TNA ring for the first time in two and a half years.

Christy Hemme:
The following contest is schedule for one fall. First, making her way to the ring at this time, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 140 pounds; AYAAAKKOOOO HHAAAMMMMAAAADDAAAAAA!!!

Mike Tenay:
Having been away from TNA for the last two years, Hamada makes her comeback to TNA and she'll be doing it against some tough opposition.

Taz:
Hamada is a very talented Knockout but she's sure going to have her hands full with not only Neidhart but with Scarlet as well.

Hamada slides into the ring and jumps up onto the middle rope, accepting some of the cheers from the fans and responding to them with some applause in kind.

~#~#~#~#~ THEY SAY ~#~#~#~#~

The sounds of They Say by Scars On Broadway stir up from the speaker system as out comes Natalie Neidhart alongside her tag team partner, Beth Scarlet.

Christy Hemme:
And her opponent, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 140 pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Beth Scarlet; NAAATTAAALLIEEEEE NEEEEIIIIDDDDHAAAARRRRTTTTT!!!

Mike Tenay:
These two women arrived in TNA with great fanfare and made an immediate Impact, pun intended, by taking out both Rosita and Sarita in no time at all. They are both looking to establish themselves as top contenders in this Knockout's Division.

Taz:
Even now, these two are two of the most talented women's in the industry and are capable of defeating anyone whenever they're at their very best. I think Hamada could end up being in for a rough night.

Neidhart and Scarlet stand at the bottom of the ramp for a few moments talking as Hamada paces back and forth in the ring. Neidhart steps up onto the ring apron as Scarlet looks on and nods before Natalie steps between the ropes and into the ring to stand opposite Hamada who immediately stops pacing when Neidhart steps into the ring.

***DING! DING! DING***

Natalie Neidhart W/Beth Scarlet Vs Ayako Hamada

As the bell rings, both women look to size each other up before approaching each other and looking up in the middle of the ring. Neidhart quickly grabs a hold of Hamada's head and locks her in a side headlock, squeezing onto Hamada's neck tight. Neidhart leans into the move, tightening her grip as Hamada tries to slip free but Natalie's grip is tight. She attempts to push Neidhart off her but Neidhart brings Hamada up and over to the mat, holding onto the headlock as Hamada is slammed to the mat. Beth applauds at ringside as Neidhart smirks and Hamada continues to struggle against the move. As Neidhart keeps a tight grip of Hamada's head, both women get to their feet and Hamada bounces Neidhart off the ropes only to be taken down by a stiff clothesline. Hamada's head crashes off the canvas as Neidhart drops down and presses her forearm down onto Hamada's face in a pin attempt, ONE... TWO... Hamada rolls her shoulder out. Neidhart hardly looks surprised as she pulls Hamada up into a seated position before driving her knee down between Hamada's shoulders. She pulls Hamada up to her feet and throws her out to the concrete floor. The referee has a few choice words for Neidhart which distracts the referee from what is going on outside the ring as Scarlet attacks Hamada, laying into her with boots on the floor as the fans at ringside boo and jeers. Scarlet quickly leaves the scene of the crime as Neidhart climbs out of the ring and down to the floor before lifting Hamada up by the hair. She drives her fist right into Hamada's face, sending her reeling back against the guardrail. Neidhart takes a step back and charges towards Hamada who uses the guardrail to help her even the odds somewhat as she leans back and lifts her boot up into the air and right into the onrushing Neidhart's face. Neidhart clasps her jaw as Hamada begins firing back with several stiff forearms to the face as she begins to build some momentum but Neidhart stops that momentum dead by tossing her, by the hair, into the steel ring steps. As the referee admonishes Neidhart for tossing Hamada into the steps and, as he does, Beth Scarlet slings Hamada into the steel guardrail behind the refs back! The fans boo as Scarlet heads away from Hamada as Neidhart heads across and pulls Hamada to her feet before snapping her up and over with a suplex as we quickly cut away to commercial.

As we return from the commercial, both Hamada and Neidhart are now back in the ring as Neidhart is lays boots in to a downed in the corner Hamada. Neidhart heaves Hamada up and onto her feet again before pulling her across to the middle of the ring and lifting her high into the air in a suplex position. She holds her in place, taking her hand away and using it to count out how long she holds Hamada up in the air as the fans count along; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 seconds before Hamada counters straight into a small package, ONE... TWO... Neidhart barely slips out. Looking slightly shocked at the temerity of Hamada to attempt to fight back, Neidhart gets to her feet and, as Hamada is getting to her, Neidhart kicks Hamada right in the side of the head. Hamada slumps to the mat in a heap as Neidhart goes for a cover of her own, ONE... TWO... Hamada just about gets her shoulder up but she looks absolutely exhausted in doing so. That kick to the head seems to have taken a lot out of her. Realising that her opponent is ripe for the picking, Natalie pulls Hamada to her feet and almost has to hold her up as she can barely stand before swinging her arm back and almost takes Hamada's head clean off with a big discuss clothesline. As Hamada's body crumples down to the mat in a heap, Neidhart feels her arm in a show-off sort of way as if to say she hurt herself with the impact from that move. She turns around and drops down to her knees and drops her weight across Hamada's chest in a pin attempt, ONE... TWO... Hamada kicks out! Neidhart can't believe it as she gets to her feet and begins debating the speed of the count with the referee, claiming it was a slow count. The referee defends himself, saying it was a legit count and that it was still only a 2. Neidhart shoves the referee before turning back and right into a Hamada forearm smash to the face that sends her reeling. Hamada races across after Neidhart, beating her back into the corner with more forearms to the face before whipping her across the ring and following in with a big running splash into the corner. As she steps back, letting Natalie stumble out, Hamada catches her with a Samoan Driver before going straight into a pin attempt, ONE... TWO... Neidhart kicks out! Hamada shakes her head in disappointment at not being able to pick up the victory as she gets to her feet and pulls Natalie up by the hair but Neidhart counters with a rake of the eyes. Neidhart charges towards Hamada but she ducks down under the clothesline attempt and scoops Neidhart up, dropping her down to the mat with the HAMADA DRIVER! Hamada hooks the leg, she has the match won, but the referee is distracted by Beth Scarlet, who has jumped up onto the apron and is now arguing with the referee! Hamada gets to her feet and comes across to the situation, her eyes placed firmly on Scarlet who realises what's happening and throws her arms up, pleading innocence. Hamada, however, doesn't buy it, knocking Scarlet off the ring apron with a forearm to the face.

This whole situation gave Neidhart the opportunity to recover as she slips across and rolls Hamada up before quickly transitioning into a SHARPSHOOTER right in the middle of the ring! Hamada has nowhere to go as she helplessly reaches out for the ropes but has absolutely no chance of escape as Natalie sits in on the move, wrenching away at Hamada's back and, ultimately, forces her to tap out.

***DING! DING! DING***

Christy Hemme:
Here is your winner... NATALIE NEIDHART!

Beth slides into the ring as Neidhart's arm is raised in victory.

Mike Tenay:
Hamada tried her damnedest but she couldn't overcome the numbers game as Neidhart picks up the win.

Taz:
What a contest that was too!

The camera stays on Neidhart and Scarlet's celebrations for a few moments before cutting backstage to Borash once again, this time alongside the World Tag Team Champions Of The World.

Jeremy Borash:
Tonight, you go one on one with Kurt Angle, with the opportunity to put an end to your seven month feud by splitting AJ and Kurt up as a team. Does that effect how you're approaching this contest?

Christopher Daniels:
What a dumb question Borash.

Borash looks slightly disheartened by Daniels response.

Jeremy Borash:
Well, I was just doing my job.

Christopher Daniels:
And very poorly I might add. Just leave, it'd be best for all of us.

Borash looks even more disheartened following that statement as he heads off camera and Daniels takes center stage.

Christopher Daniels:
So where was I?

Daniels takes a moment or two, mulling over the question, before snapping his fingers.

Christopher Daniels:
That's right! Kurt Angle and AJ Styles or, as they are more affectionately known, The Chumps!

There are several boos heard from the fans as Daniels continues.

Christopher Daniels:
These boys have been unsuccessful against us time and time and time again but apparently management hasn't realised this and has decided to give them another opportunity to gain a title shot, which I'm fine with. I love easy wins and a title defense against those bozos is a walk in the park but I'll be glad to have put an end to that team because I get bored quite easily.

He takes the microphone away from his lips before yawning. When he's finished, he looks back at the camera.

Christopher Daniels:
Actually, I'm bored right now. Get lost.

He shoves his hand into the lens of the camera, shoving the cameraman backwards as we cut back to ringside.

~#~#~#~#~ YOU BETTER RUN ~#~#~#~#~

There's a chorus of boos as You Better Run by Motorhead starts up and four of the members of Aces & 8s make their way out towards the ring, the man seemingly designated with the position of leader at the head of the group.

Mike Tenay:
This group... No, this gang have been running around live a pack of wild dogs since they first appeared in TNA more than half a year ago. After all that time, Sting has finally said that enough is enough as he plans to finally bring an end to this war.

Taz:
Aces & 8s have somehow managed to hold the upper hand over TNA at every turn. Sting wants to turn the tables on Aces & 8s and put them on the back foot but he may have already gotten himself in too deep.

Mike Tenay:
Last week, Sting offered the "leader" of the group an opportunity to earn Aces & 8s a real position within TNA, the General Managers position. Having taken out Hulk Hogan, Sting stepped in to take that role and offered it to the Leader of Aces & 8s if he can defeat him.

Taz:
Yeah, not the smartest idea in my opinion. They've managed to steal wins and beat people down using the numbers game. Who's to say they wouldn't do the same against Sting? Anything can happen in that ring.

The group are now all in the ring, looking mean and tough, as the leader of the group takes a microphone in his hand.

"Leader Of Aces& 8s":
Let's not waste any time with formalities, let's just get on with this. Sting, last week you made me a very intriguing offer. He said that, if I can beat him in a one on one contest, that he'll give me the position of General Manager within the company.

There's a small round of applause by the other members of the group as they pat their leader on the back.

"Leader Of Aces& 8s":
Now, I don't exactly know if Sting has the power to make something like that happen but since it seems like he can so I'm more than willing to beat you senseless... as if you actually had any senses to begin with

Another round of noise from the group. This time, laugher amongst the four men.

"Leader Of Aces& 8s":
But this brings about a question for me. The small topic of the eight man tag team match we've already been signed to compete in at Genesis. I say why even bother having an eight man because, when I win the position of General Manager, there will be no need for this confrontation?

This draws a lot of heat from the crowd.

"Leader Of Aces& 8s":
With that said, I feel like we could make a little twitch to the plans So how about, instead of having the eight man tag at Genesis, why don't we...

Before he can finish, Nancy Boy by Placebo hits and the fans erupt as Sting makes his way out onto the entrance ramp. He has a mic in hand and he doesn't look happy!

Sting:
NO! We're not waiting until Genesis! I made this offer for now, for BEFORE Genesis and I don't care how 'big' you think this match could or should be. Quite frankly, I'm sick of playing by your rules and waiting for you to strike so you're either gonna play by mine and when I say so or you're not gonna get the opportunity to play at all. If you want this match, you take it for next week or you don't take it at all. It's your choice but it's gonna be my rules!

"Leader Of Aces& 8s":
But what about what's best for business?

Sting:
I DON'T CARE WHAT'S RIGHT FOR BUSINESS! THIS is not business, this is personal. You've attacked me, you've attacked my friends, you've attacked my enemies and it's done. If you wanna do this then let's go but if you don't want to do this then just run away like the little chicken s*** that you are!

The leader looks pissed as he begins to flip out in the ring and the other members of the group attempt to calm him down. The group now huddles together and begins talking amongst themselves as the tension builds within The Impact Zone. After about ten seconds of dead air, the fans begin to get a little annoyed and Sting does the same as he cuts in again.

Sting:
So am I getting an answer or not?

After a few more moments of discussion between the group, the leader turns to face Sting again.

"Leader Of Aces& 8s":
You're on.

HUGE POP!

"Leader Of Aces& 8s":
And when I beat you...

Sting:
NO! Because you're not gonna beat me! I'm going to kick your ass and I'm going to enjoy every single minute of it! The end is near boys, the end is near!

Sting tosses the microphone down to the floor before flipping off the Aces & 8s group and disappearing back behind the curtain as we go to commercial.

As we return from commercial, Borash is standing by for the last backstage interview of the night.

Jeremy Borash:
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the man about to compete in tonight's Main Event against Christopher Daniels. Kurt, your thoughts on this huge contest?

Kurt Angle:
My thoughts are that I'm going to go out and get the job done. Last week, Daniels and Kazarian decided to cheat to retain the Tag Team Titles. In a fair fight, those guys can't beat us and I'll prove it tonight. AJ's got my back, he'll take care of Kazarian. That leaves me with you, Daniels, leaving you caught between a rock and a hard place. You're going one on one with Kurt Angle. Do you realise what that means? I'll make it real simple for you to understand, you're screwed. That's real, it's damn real!

Angle looks at the camera intensely before heading off camera along with AJ as we cut back to the ring.

~#~#~#~#~ DISPOSABLE ~#~#~#~#~

The Impact Zone is hyped as one when Disposable by Marilyn Manson begins to play over the speakers and TNA World Tag Team Champion Christopher Daniels makes his way to the ring alongside his tag team partner, Kazarian.

Christy Hemme:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. First, from The City Of Angels, weighing in at 225 pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Kazarian, he is one half of the TNA Tag Team Champions; CHHHRRRRRRISSSSTTTOOOPPPHHHEERRRRR DAAAANNNNIEEELLLLSSSSS!!!

Mike Tenay:
By hook or by crook, Daniels and Kazarian have managed to keep those Tag Team Championships around their waists, besting all comers including AJ and Angle on numerous occasions.

Taz:
By hook or crook doesn't matter, what matters is that they continue to keep a hold of those belts and they continue to keep getting the job done.

Daniels slides into the ring as Kazarian takes his place outside the ring in his team-mates corner as Daniels unclips the Tag Team Championship belt from around his waist and hands it to the referee who hands it off to SoCal Val. Daniels begins shadow boxing as he awaits the arrival of his opponent for tonight's main event.

~#~#~#~#~ GOLD MEDAL ~#~#~#~#~

He doesn't have to wait very long as, within seconds, Gold Medal by Tha Trademarc hits and the crowd erupts as Kurt Angle makes his way out towards the ring with AJ Styles not too far behind him.

Christy Hemme:
And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 235 pounds, being accompanied to the ring by AJ Styles; KUUUUURRRRTTTT ANNNNNNNGGGLLLLLEEEEEE!!!

Mike Tenay:
After the controversial finish to last week's Tag Team Title match, TNA management have decided to give Kurt Angle one last chance to earn a Tag Team Title shot for AJ and himself but the consequences if they are unsuccessful are incredibly severe.

Taz:
Yeah, if Kurt isn't able to beat Daniels tonight, he and AJ are done as a team.

With a hop, a skip and a step, Kurt Angle is in the ring with his eyes focused on those of Christopher Daniels. As the two size each other up, the anticipation builds within The Impact Zone.

This match really has some serious consequences, regardless of who wins.

Who's gonna walk out with the win?

***DING! DING! DING***

If Angle wins, he and Styles get one last shot at the Tag Team Titles.
If Daniels wins, Angle and Styles must split up.

Kurt Angle W/AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels W/Kazarian

And we are now underway here in this Main Event showdown as Angle immediately steps forward, looking to lock up with Daniels. Daniels smirks in an arrogant manner before shaking his head and waving his finger in a rather patronising manner. Angle remains rather focused as he calls for a lock up again, exchanging a few head words with Daniels which seems to goad Daniels somewhat and the two do indeed lock up. Angle is quick to break the move and immediately hooks Daniels' right arm and snaps him over with a vicious arm drag. Angle follows the arm drag up by hooking an arm bar but Daniels is with an inch of the ropes and immediately grabs a hold to cause a break. Angle releases the hold and Daniels quickly rolls to the outside and takes a moment or two to recover as Kazarian comes across and pats Daniels on the back. After spending a few moments talking, Daniels climbs back up onto the apron and climbs back into the ring as Angle charges across towards Daniels but Daniels keeps his hand on the ropes, holding his hand up to stop Kurt as the referee steps in to allow Daniels the chance to return to the ring. Daniels smirks as he catches Angle with a cheap shot that swings the tide of the match back towards Daniels. Angles stumbles backwards a few steps, visibly caught off guard by that shot as he holds the side of his head and struggles to stay on his feet. Daniels nails Kurt with a second hard right hand that drops him down to a knee before Daniels grabs Kurt by the neck and snaps him straight down to the mat. Daniels begins stomping away at Kurt's surgically repaired neck, obviously deciding he's going to use that injury against Angle to try and pick up the winner. Christopher Daniels pulls Angle up to his feet and drives his forearm into Angle's face several times before whipping Kurt Angle right across the ring into the corner, the impact sending Angle straight down the mat. Daniels pulls Kurt across to the middle of the ring and hooks the leg.

ONE... TWO... Angle kicks out!

Daniels looks highly distraught by the fact that Angle managed to kick out of that last move but he doesn't stop for a second as he drops to his knees and begins laying into a prone Angle with several hard right hands. After a few seconds, the referee steps in and counts to four before Daniels gets to his feet and begins contemplating his next move. Daniels heaves Kurt up to his feet and pulls him into a front-waist lock in the middle of the ring before snapping Kurt up and over with a suplex. Daniels quickly floats over into another pin attempt.

ONE... TWO... Angle gets his shoulder up!

Daniels slams his hand down onto the mat in frustration before shaking his head, completely in control of this contest as we cut away to commercial.

As we return from commercial, we find Daniels is still in control of this match as Daniels drives his knee down onto Angle's neck, eliciting a scream of agony from Angle's lips. Daniels gets to his feet and begins laying the boots into Angle's neck as he is prone on the mat, trying his hardest to wear Angle out. Daniels pulls Angle up and drives the point of his elbow right down onto Angle's neck three times before hooking up Angle's neck and right arm, dropping him down to the mat in a Snapmare takedown. Daniels rolls Angle onto his back and goes for another pinfall.

ONE... TWO... Angle kicks out again!!

Daniels gets to his feet and pulls Kurt up before nailing him with a right hand and then a left before landing a third that sends Angle falling back into the corner. Daniels goes to whip Angle into the corner but Kurt counters it and sends Daniels crashing into the turnbuckle pads. Angle drops to his knees as Daniels plummets to the canvas himself as Kurt clutches his neck, taking several moments to recover. He gets to his feet and waits as Daniels gets to his feet and catches him with a dropkick to the face, sending Daniels back into the corner once again. Angle whips Daniels into the opposite corner once again before following it up with a big running splash in the corner. As he steps back, Daniels stumbles out of the corner and is caught with a belly to belly overhead suplex and, quick as a cat, Angle floats over into his first pin attempt of the match.

ONE... TWO... Daniels kicks out!!

Having finally gotten into the match, Angle is quick to move on from that near fall, driving his knee right into the side of Daniels' skull as he attempts to get to a vertical base. Angle begins laying the boots in the downed Daniels as he tries to get up off the mat, clutching the side of his head following that hard knee that caught him flush. Kurt pulls Daniels up and drives his face right into the turnbuckle in the corner before laying into him with several chops right to his chest. Angle whips Daniels across the ring and follows him into the corner with a flying knee to the head before following it up with a big snap suplex. Angle gets to his feet and begins to stalk his prey, waiting for Daniels to get back to his feet. When he finally does, Angle charges towards him but runs straight into a sick Superkick right to the jaw. Daniels drops down to his knees and goes for a cover, hooking the far leg.

ONE... TWO... Angle gets his shoulder up!!

Daniels gets to his feet with a lot of frustration demonstrated through his body language as he stares at Angle and shakes his head. Daniels pulls Kurt Angle to his feet and whips him off the ring ropes, taking him down as he comes back off the ropes with a super stiff forearm, right to Angle's jaw. Angle is sent stumbling back against the ropes again as Daniels follows in with something but gets a face full of boot for his troubles. Angle steps forward off the ropes, nailing Daniels with several left handed punches that stagger Daniels before following up with a clothesline. As Daniels quickly bounces back to his feet and immediately attempts retaliation, Angle ducks underneath the clothesline attempt and hooks his arms around Daniels waist, bringing him up and down in a German Suplex. Like a pit-bull, Angle's grip is tight and he refuses to release it as he gets to his feet and drops Daniels with a second German, still holding a tight grip around Daniels waist. Angle pulls Daniels up as he tries to reach out for the ropes but Angle pulls him away and drives him down to the mat with a big third and final German, this time with a release. Daniels is a slumped heap as Angle gets to his feet and looks to the downed Daniels before looking across to the top rope, quickly hoping out of the ring and racing to the top rope. Angle leaps off and comes crashing down onto the down Daniels with a Frog Splash!! Angle rolls off Daniels, clutching his gut, and takes a quick second to recover before rolling back across and hooking Daniels leg.

ONE... TWO.... THR-DANIELS KICKS OUT!

Angle looks a little frustrated by this but quickly shakes it off and steps back into the corner, taking a few moments to regain his bearings as Daniels gets to his feet using the ropes in the opposite corner. Angle now runs at Daniels, attempting a spear, but Daniels manages to get his foot up and boots Angle right in the face before hooking up both his arms and drops Angle with an ANGELS WINGS!! Angle's face crashes off the canvas as he drops to the mat before he rolls across and hooks the leg of the downed Angle.

ONE... TWO.... THR-NO!

ANGLE KICKS OUT!

Daniels cannot believe it!

Kazarian cannot believe it either!

AJ slaps the mat, trying to get the fans worked up as he watches Kurt fight for their place as a tag team.

Angle struggles to get to his feet as Daniels looks rather pissed and goes to hook Angle up for a second ANGELS WINGS but Angle counters with a big back body drop. At that moment, Kazarian leaps up onto the apron, distracting the referee, but AJ is ready for Kazarian's interference and is quickly around to pull Kaz down off the apron and down to the concrete. AJ beats on Kazarian with several hard right hands before taking Kazarian down with a big discuss clothesline. AJ drags Kazarian across to the guardrail and... HAND CUFFS HIM TO IT!!

Taste of your own medicine for the World Tag Team Champions Of The World!

Back in the ring, Angle stands over Daniels, who is struggling to his feet, poised and ready...

OLYMPIC SLAM!!

Angle drops down and makes the cover, hooking Daniels' leg!

ONE... TWO... THREE!!

***DING! DING! DING***

Christy Hemme:
Here is your winner and earning a tag team title shot at Genesis... KURT ANGLE!

~#~#~#~#~ GOLD MEDAL ~#~#~#~#~

Mike Tenay:
They did it! HE did it! Kurt Angle and AJ Styles get one last shot at the Tag Titles!

Taz:
What a match and, more importantly, what a victory for Kurt Angle!

Mike Tenay:
Despite the attempted interference from Kazarian, Kurt Angle is able to defeat Christopher Daniels and now he and AJ Styles will challenge for the TNA Tag Team Champions at Genesis for the very last time, win or lose.

AJ Styles slides into the ring as Kurt Angle's arm is raised as he is declared victorious by the referee. Styles and Angle's eyes both meet as they stand on opposite sides of the ring, the two men both taking a few moments to realise that they've got one last opportunity to challenge for the gold before AJ takes Kurt's other arm and raises it high into the air to the approval of The Impact Zone.

Our last shot is of Kurt Angle and AJ Styles standing tall in the center of the ring celebrating their victory as Impact goes off the air.

Fade To Black...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TNA Genesis 2013
TNA World Heavyweight Championship

"The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy (c) Vs "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries Vs "The Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm

Aces & 8s (???, ???, ??? & ???) Vs Team TNA (Sting, D'Angelo Dinero, Rob Van Dam & ???)

Dave Batista's Debut TNA Match
"The Money Machine" Dave Batista Vs "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe

Grudge Match
"The Muscle" Mike Knox W/"The IT Factor" Bobby Roode Vs King Mo

TNA X-Division Championship
Zema Ion (c) Vs Chris Sabin

TNA Tag Team Championships "Last Chance" Match
The World Tag Team Champions Of The World (c) Vs "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles & "The Wrestling Machine" Kurt Angle

Last edited by Frakkles : 11-25-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Frakkles is offline   Reply With Quote