Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads
View Single Post
post #887 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2012, 10:37 AM
ZigglerYMCMB
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thumbs up John Cena v Undertaker - I Quit Match *dream match*

Hello all. This is my first post on these forums. I've joined because I'd mainly like to hear your thoughts on the idea of John Cena v The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29 with the stipulation of an "I Quit" Match. I'll be honest my main goal is the hope that someone within the WWE reads these forums and bring forth the idea to creative.

I've quickly glanced at a few posts and read the reports of Cena v Rock II. Punk v Taker. I do agree, they'd both be matches i'd like to see. Even though Rock v Cena was/has been advertised as "once in a lifetime".

Shawn Michaels and HHH have raised the bar for matches against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. With the WWE building up that The Undertaker's streak has never been in more jeopardy every WM. But, what I put forward to you. What about John Cena, with his accolades: RR winner, MITB, 10x WWE Champ and maybe the most important fact/statistic, that he has stayed true to his slogan, "Never give up". He hasn't submitted since 2003. Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle are the only two superstars to make him tap. Do you see where I am going with this?

Undertaker's undefeated streak against John Cena's "Never give up" gimmick

This is going off my main aim of just getting you to respond to this dream match. But how would WWE creative build up the two? Would they both be face - like Rock/Cena last WM? Who would win, could you imagine John Cena going against everything he stands for and giving in. What about Undertaker saying "I Quit" and putting an end to his WM streak?

Also settle for Last Man Standing match. Interested in your feedback. Positive and/or negative.

* Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, if so please move the thread to the correct one.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome